certain cars that arent working with my mm2

darrenvox
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 15 years 5 months

certain cars that arent working with my mm2

Postby darrenvox » Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:35 pm

i downloaded the chrysler caravan or one of the dodge vans and when i went to load MM2 and got halfway loading and i couldnt get it to run...

i do agree sometimes certain files dont work with other certain files and i know some do some dont....

id like to know what files dont work what other ones do?

can anyone help me with this?
darren's youtube
darren's forum
other aliases used in mm series sites 66chargerfan/interrobang/ford8nguy

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:04 am

Do you have other cars add-ons put in the game folder? If yes, try to remove some until the new added one will work.
The rule is always that, it has been said many times, now.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 3 months

Re: certain cars that arent working with my mm2

Postby e-cobra » Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:46 pm

i do agree sometimes certain files dont work with other certain files and i know some do some dont....

id like to know what files dont work what other ones do?
That's a case of mod conflict, like if you put two cars in the game with same basename or even same texture name. It is not possible to determine whether two mods will work together unless you open their .ar file and check basenames.
Your case is of a Heap Overrun, when MM2 just quits because there are too many add-on vehicles. Just delete some as Franch said and it will work.
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]