Cannot download MM2 Revisited V5 or any older mods.

SirKaweem
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 5 years 6 months

Cannot download MM2 Revisited V5 or any older mods.

Postby SirKaweem » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:49 pm

I was trying to download MM2 Revisited V5, but the download always get interrupted somehow. It also happens to older mods or mods that released around that time. I could never have the opportunity to download them.

Is there anything I could do?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Re: Cannot download MM2 Revisited V5 or any older mods.

Postby Franch88 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:27 pm

I assume you're talking about problems with download some files from this website. Since when there's the new downloads module, about a month and half ago so far, there have been downloading troubles reported, some fixed about the CAPTCHA system. Use the download mirror button instead, which has given less troubles, for now.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

SirKaweem
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 5 years 6 months

Postby SirKaweem » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:25 am

I assume you're talking about problems with download some files from this website. Since when there's the new downloads module, about a month and half ago so far, there have been downloading troubles reported, some fixed about the CAPTCHA system. Use the download mirror button instead, which has given less troubles, for now.
alright it worked. I really wanted to enhance my game. Also, out of topic, I heard something about Revisited V6 around, but never got to see anything from it. If the mod exists somewhere, I'd love to download it!

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:33 pm

Glad to read so. :wink:
I heard something about Revisited V6 around, but never got to see anything from it. If the mod exists somewhere, I'd love to download it!
Yeah, Revisited V6 mod exists, it does a lot of new stunning changes and improvements, and it's in progress since some years. Recently, its maker Dummiesboy has released the Beta 4 of it (download it here). This mod requires MM2Hook, a patch which fixes, improves and changes a lot of stuff in the game, and it's constantly in development, too (download the latest build release here, only the archive called "mm2hook_dll.zip", and extract it in the main game folder). Remove all the Revisited V5 .ar files in the game folder before putting the V6 ones.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Jimmy89
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 12 years 11 months

Postby Jimmy89 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:52 pm

For some reason RV6 graphics don't work for me, even when I withdrew every other graphic mods, either from previous Revisited or other mods. It only loads a short bunch and then freezes. When I get rid of RV6 graphics file, it works again.

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 3 months
India

Postby Seahawk » Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:41 pm

For some reason RV6 graphics don't work for me, even when I withdrew every other graphic mods, either from previous Revisited or other mods. It only loads a short bunch and then freezes. When I get rid of RV6 graphics file, it works again.
What I do in such situations is to reinstall MM2 and all mods.
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014