How do you make Crazy Mod 3.0 legal?

I want it to be made available on MM2x or MMArchive.

cody
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 18 years 4 months

How do you make Crazy Mod 3.0 legal?

Postby cody » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:16 pm

I want it to be available to everyone, not just through PM. How would I do so legally without removing anything from it? Do I have to add a credits.txt file to it, or is there more that I need to do to make it publication-worthy (i.e. ask for permission from the authors of the pkg files)? It's not a bad mod at all, despite what people said, and I don't want it disappearing like some of those other mods/tracks/cars that you just can't find nowadays. :(
My Member Number is prime. LOL!

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 14 years 9 months

Re: How do you make Crazy Mod 3.0 legal?

Postby zoot » Mon Jan 07, 2019 2:39 pm

They're long gone. Just credit the author. They probably don't give a crap anymore honestly. It'll be fine to just give credit.
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Re: How do you make Crazy Mod 3.0 legal?

Postby Franch88 » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:42 pm

Of course, it's all old stuff, and the respective authors of the mod and of all the stuff used in it aren't anymore existing in this community since more than a decade.
Nowadays, it can well be submitted at MMArchive in its original conditions, without the need to do changes to it. Just explain in the description that it uses objects taken from various map add-ons.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|