where can i find offroad mods?

amdcrash
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 5 years 6 months

where can i find offroad mods?

Postby amdcrash » Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:58 pm

hey everybody, I would like to find some mods for offroading cars in but it seems I can't find any, hence why I'm asking the community, what offroad/rally maps do you recommend and why?

FXANBSS
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years

Re: where can i find offroad mods?

Postby FXANBSS » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:16 am

I haven't seen much interesting rally maps in Midtown Madness 2 (MM2) sadly :( , I love that kind a lot!
The dirt and stuff! Yeaaah! 8)

I've heard that someone is probably gonna be able to convert the rally tracks from Rally Championship 2000, all my hopes on him!  :pray:

At the moment you can try England, right here https://www.mm2x.com/modules.php?name=Do ... t&lid=1180
It is an interesting landscape, one of the most beautiful I've seen in MM2 sincerely, I really recommend you visit that one as I love that one lots! :heartbeat: :D Just try not getting out of the map, because you do, literally :P
It has a rally part, appearing yellow in the map. :wink4: It is not that much I know, sorry :/ I couldn't find another rally place that felt better

Have fun!

P.S: and oh... hey I just noticed you are from England? what a coincidence! ^_^

matyii
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 14 years 11 months

Postby matyii » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:49 am

I have an old rally track for MM2, however i haven't tried it yet. It's called Jason's Rally. You can get it on my site here:
https://sites.google.com/site/matyiimm2/old-mm-tracks
Best MM2 breakout of the year
Best newcomer member of the year

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 12 years 2 months
Great Britain

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:21 pm

Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here