Favorite/Best Police Mod

flyboy
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Favorite/Best Police Mod

Postby flyboy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:58 am

Hi. This is my first post here. I am just wondering what the best ai police/cop cars for MM2. So far my favorite is the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento Police by Kunal. I think the Reventon Cop mod by Riva are very quick but not durable enough, while the 1000 mph Mustang supercops are rarely in control.
What is your favorite police mod?
Last edited by flyboy on Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 3 months
India

Postby Seahawk » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:54 am

Carluver69's Hummer H1 cop mod, because it uses modified default HMMWV (LTV) for making the mod. Making it look good as it is low-poly like the environment. And also Sajmon14's Mini cop mod for the same reason.
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:28 pm

I remember that I particularly liked this cop mod, because of the 3D model that it uses. I like also this one for London. The mod for SF in the CarLuver69's LTV Cruiser vehicle add-on was a nice adding. :wink:
Carluver69's Hummer H1 cop mod, because it uses modified default HMMWV (LTV) for making the mod. Making it look good as it is low-poly like the environment. And also Sajmon14's Mini cop mod for the same reason.
Really, would you stop to use the names of the real existing vehicles for the fantasy default game ones? They already have their own names. You do that with the Light Tactical Vehicle, indeed, and with the Red Rocket. They just barely resemble the real existing counterparts, but they're made on purpose to don't be exact reproductions of them...
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|