2 Questions...

It_Is_Me
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 11 years

2 Questions...

Postby It_Is_Me » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:45 pm

Question 1:
Can anyone tell me what the file names for the "Hard Truck 2" mod are? My computer files are terribly un-organised and I need to remove them for a while.
Question 2:
I tried downloading and running the drive on water mod to just see what would happen, and it didn't work. Any suggestions?
Thanks! :)
[color=gray]It is me[/color]
[color=red]THE CLASSIC MINI FAN![/color]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:49 pm

The .ar file names of the Hard Truck 2 Mod are called !!!ht2map&files.ar and !!!ht2vehicles.ar, they're easy to recognize. Then there's also the !!!!!addon_vehtypes.ar, but it's better have always it in the game folder, and updated.

About the Drive on Water Mod, probably it's not working because of a conflict with other mod files. It edits the materials.csv file to make the water "rigid", so for first, if you have the file !!!!!addon_materials.ar, move it out from the game folder. If in this way the mod still doesn't work, rename its file adding more "!" symbols ahead and also some spaces, so the game will load it for first, ignoring the same file with the same name present in other mods.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

It_Is_Me
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 11 years

Postby It_Is_Me » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:14 pm

Ok, thanks! I'll give that a go.
[color=gray]It is me[/color]
[color=red]THE CLASSIC MINI FAN![/color]