Parking Cars in London

Question

Spyke
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 12 years 11 months

Parking Cars in London

Postby Spyke » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:47 pm

I have installed the Right Side Traffic in London mod. And i realize the parking cars is not in right sided. They are still left sided. Are there ways to make these cars in parking in right sided? Thanks

aaro4130
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Re: Parking Cars in London

Postby aaro4130 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:24 pm

I have installed the Right Side Traffic in London mod. And i realize the parking cars is not in right sided. They are still left sided. Are there ways to make these cars in parking in right sided? Thanks
No there is not.. Just give em' a ticket. :D lol
[img]https://i61.tinypic.com/25zrngo.jpg[/img][color=white]
- Most creative active member
- Most smart active member
- Best MM2 innovation of the year
- Best programmer

[img]https://i60.tinypic.com/2m4c2h5.jpg[/img]
- Most helpful active member[/color]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:10 pm

That mod simply changes the london.aimap file (maybe also the other similar one for professional type player profiles, called london.aimap_p) about if have the traffic on the right side or not, through a value. The parked cars are completely different things, they're PROP type objects, placed in the city through the london/props.pathset file, not present in that mod of course. This edit can be done manually through MM2 City Toolkit program, moving those objects as you want, but at the end isn't so worth for this small detail. Most of the times IRL the cars are parked only on the opposite road side.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|