Mod needed for blinkers

Mod for blinkers on player cars

rytmus12370
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 12 years 7 months

Mod needed for blinkers

Postby rytmus12370 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:28 pm

I do like the fact that MM2X is getting more and more people day by day, along with new mods and cars and tracks, but we need something new, like blinkers, or a fly tool, etc.

Sajmon14, Riva, HQTM-Team, anyone of you, I would appreciate and even take part, if one or some of you can make a blinkers mod for player cars. We can use the places copying the Default Cars Traffic Mod (I'm regarding the places of the blinkers) and if it is possible, use the MM2 Vehicle Viewer and view the mod's .ar file. We can see the places and edit the player-driven cars so that turn signals will be possible. We can actuate the turn signals by pressing left or right for the left and right turn signals, and reverse for four way signals.

One example of buses that use blinkers is the Renault Agora L, which actuates blinkers in reverse mode. So all of you, please make an effort to make a blinkers mod for the default player vehicles. It may be a huge success and then popularize the MM2X site even more.

With wanting for Blinkers Mod,
lkcbharath

Triple_X
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 2 months

Postby Triple_X » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:52 pm

First welcome here

Second . HQTM-Team aren't available anymore , they've retired

Third . That Mod isn't possible cuz it would require reprograming the game , a thing that isn't possible cuz microsoft products aren't open source . and the thing in reverse it's just an animation .
[color=white][b][u]MM2X Awards : [/u][/b]

[img][/img] | Funniest Active Member [/color]

aaro4130
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Postby aaro4130 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:15 pm

Hmm, i actually know how this could be done!
[img]https://i61.tinypic.com/25zrngo.jpg[/img][color=white]
- Most creative active member
- Most smart active member
- Best MM2 innovation of the year
- Best programmer

[img]https://i60.tinypic.com/2m4c2h5.jpg[/img]
- Most helpful active member[/color]

RacingFreak
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 7 months

Postby RacingFreak » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:06 am

Third . That Mod isn't possible cuz it would require reprograming the game , a thing that isn't possible cuz microsoft products aren't open source . and the thing in reverse it's just an animation .
Nope :lol:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Re: Mod needed for blinkers

Postby Franch88 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:30 am

The blinkers implementing has been already discussed more than once in past, really, it's not possible or haven't been found a real way. A way to have blinkers working on cars is by using a texture animation, made as part of the object for the reverse gear lights; is so for some cars add-ons, but I know few buses that have also one side blinker animated made by using the brakes object. The game re-programming is needed by the fact that to switch on and off the left side and right side blinkers is needed the assignment to a button for each.
In MM2 the blinkers are implemented (SLIGHT0 and SLIGHT1 objects, they're the names of them), but they work automatically managed by the game engine only with the traffic vehicles. The traffic vehicles are made in the same way of the player vehicles, but trying to make a player vehicle with the blinker lights objects included, there's no way to have them to work while playing the car.
It may be a huge success and then popularize the MM2X site even more.
I really doubt on this, for any thing made, there already some examples; the game is now old and the community is always little, but I prefer so, few but good. Thanks to appreciate the community works and this website, anyway, keep enjoy MM2. :)
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

ettieapple
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 14 years 3 months

Postby ettieapple » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:01 pm

i made a vehicle with working blinker in the front :D
try it! it works but i couldn't find a way to make them also work in the back of the car.
(do not crash cuz there are some problems with the bound :wink: )
https://www.mediafire.com/?ca33ojrfl6gheg2

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 14 years 10 months

Postby zoot » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:44 pm

Great idea! I made the blinker a bit slower by adding more transparent textures. ;)
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner

lkcbharath
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 12 years 7 months

Postby lkcbharath » Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:44 pm

I do like the fact that MM2X is getting more and more people day by day, along with new mods and cars and tracks, but we need something new, like blinkers, or a fly tool, etc.

Sajmon14, Riva, HQTM-Team, anyone of you, I would appreciate and even take part, if one or some of you can make a blinkers mod for player cars. We can use the places copying the Default Cars Traffic Mod (I'm regarding the places of the blinkers) and if it is possible, use the MM2 Vehicle Viewer and view the mod's .ar file. We can see the places and edit the player-driven cars so that turn signals will be possible. We can actuate the turn signals by pressing left or right for the left and right turn signals, and reverse for four way signals.

One example of buses that use blinkers is the Renault Agora L, which actuates blinkers in reverse mode. So all of you, please make an effort to make a blinkers mod for the default player vehicles. It may be a huge success and then popularize the MM2X site even more.

lkcbharath
you copier of my topic im the original writer see the end of the msg i wrote the lkcbharath

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 2 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:20 pm

I have idea how to add it, soemthing liek these Fraps numbers displayed on screen we could add blinkers on screen, but that would work only for player

aaro4130
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Postby aaro4130 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:34 pm

I have idea how to add it, soemthing liek these Fraps numbers displayed on screen we could add blinkers on screen, but that would work only for player
Hmm.. Maybe

My idea is FNDR objects with animations, and make tehm axis so it moves back when you press button
[img]https://i61.tinypic.com/25zrngo.jpg[/img][color=white]
- Most creative active member
- Most smart active member
- Best MM2 innovation of the year
- Best programmer

[img]https://i60.tinypic.com/2m4c2h5.jpg[/img]
- Most helpful active member[/color]

agustin26
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 14 years 7 months

Postby agustin26 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:18 pm

Hmm.. Maybe

My idea is FNDR objects with animations, and make tehm axis so it moves back when you press button
agree :wink:
www.youtube.com/user/agustin24621
[img]https://i53.tinypic.com/2ykffqb.jpg[/img]
LTV Proudest Leader :)

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 14 years 10 months

Postby zoot » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:24 pm

Hmm.. Maybe

agree :wink:
You stole that idea from that other guy that made a blinker mod... I gave you his car.
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner

Kunal2045
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 7 months

Postby Kunal2045 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:02 am

lkcbharath
you copier of my topic im the original writer see the end of the msg i wrote the lkcbharath
Okay...If he copied you, how do you know he did when he already created this topic before you? Although you created an account before him. :roll: Therefore it seems to me that you copied him, or as from your "other" account, who knows...You probably used the rytmus12370 account, created this topic, and put in the lkcbharath at the end of the post...I may be wrong. But yeh. Excuse me if I do.

Back to on-topic, I do like to see indicators on cars, which I reckon it could probably be impossible.
[align=center][color=black]Sig[/color]
[img]https://www.imgweave.com/view/4838.png[/img][/align]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:20 am

Lkcbharath, what Kunal says is right, Rytmus12370 registered after you, but this topic has been posted with that account before yours posted with your account here. All your posts and his post have been posted by the same IP address, so, what would you try to let believe now? I thought that you'd posted again the topic using another account registered right before because you could have forget the password of the previously used one, or you were using another PC... Has to be so, both the accounts have been used by the same person.

About the blinkers working idea proposed, is Ettieapple who for first proposed the idea and put also a simple vehicle to show it, Aaro... This looks the only real way to get a kind of blinkers effect while keeping steering, but at the end it looks and works bad (the texture animation can be better fixed).

Now stop continue with this discussion about a blinkers mod making, we're done, it's not's possible make it correctly as I've already explained using the traffic cars indicator lights objects, or in another way that I can't imagine. Closed.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|