Bugsaga V2/Ultimate

Is it still going to be released?

cody
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 18 years 6 months

Bugsaga V2/Ultimate

Postby cody » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:07 pm

Is Bugsaga V2/Ultimate still going to be released? I noticed that there has not been any activity on the "Release Bugsaga V2/Ultimate" Topic in a while. I really want to try it out by December 25th. Sorry if i'm rushing, but I loved the first Bugsaga and I want to try V2/Ultimate.
My Member Number is prime. LOL!

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 9 months

Postby dummiesboy » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:26 pm

Why make a topic for this? Just send ltv_boss a PM...

Anyway.... from what he has told me on voobly, it may be canceled. I can't confirm this though.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Indeed. Why, again, make a topic asking about the release of a project when is well possible send a PM to the respective author? However, in this case, I don't see LTV_Boss online since some mothns, and about his Bugsaga V2 mod probably its cancelled, or anyway what's done so far is reserved only for who he wants. Another his mod project is now cancelled since long time. Try to ask him if you can get it.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

LTV_boss
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 15 years

Postby LTV_boss » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:15 am

Sorry for being inactive for long time, but ive been pretty busy lately.
About my mods, none are cancelled, i just didnt get the time to make them, and as i dont work only for mm2 i get less time to do them. I dont know if i will be able to finish bugsaga before 25th december, but maybe in january. I can also try working hard on the christmas holidays.
Lately i've been adding new features to the mod, making patches, fixing (the bad) bugs. Now the mod has plenty of new features but i think it can give some annoying errors by now in the actual version.. if you want to try it before 25th, ask me someday and i will send you the beta version im working on.
ImageBest sig Evah.