What are your favorite MM2/MM1 tracks?

Fuyunyan
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 8 years

What are your favorite MM2/MM1 tracks?

Postby Fuyunyan » Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:31 pm

I really like the SF Koreacity mod, it adds so many cool new things to SF like a big bus lot at the ferry building market. The Eurocity by Sajmon14 i might like even more because it has a very good modeled city. I also really like Rocky Desert and Polish Roads.

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot about TC2, koreacity and SF and London
Last edited by Fuyunyan on Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Postby KingAndy » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:53 am

Tbh the original London and San Francisco maps have to be my favourites, since those are the ones I spent most of the time playing on. ;)

I never played much MM1, so I can't say much about that. Again, the default Chicago map is the one I played most of the time, I tried a couple custom maps being Archipelago my favourite, although I played way more it's MM2 conversion.

For MM2, my favourite add-on maps are SuperSecret's improved New York map, Sajmon14's Rocky Desert and Ridge Valley conversions and Euro City map, TC2 (a fun relatively big map I had a lot of fun driving busses around), England rally circuit... As more as I think about the subject, more great tracks come to my mind and the memories I have about them eheh :D hard to pick one actually.
Best active member avatar
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 1 month
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:08 am

Except the ones I made, mine MM2 favorites would be Lost City, Madness Cities, Oceany and cities converted from Midnight Club. I'm not playing MM1 much like KingAndy so I cannot tell about it too.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:26 pm

I exclude the default games cities, that I've played mostly, and the conversions of those that are default in other games (still an awesome work done with New York and Chicago).
There are so many different kind of tracks made for MM2 that I like, converted ones too, but some of the quality ones that impressed me mostly are Eurocity, Factory, Lake Louise, Madness City 2, Madness City 3, National Road and TraFar.
About MM1, I really like the obvious Archipelago and BOX Designs Race Way.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Jimmy89
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 12 years 11 months

Postby Jimmy89 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:36 pm

Outside of main cities from MM1/MM2, I like the UK Bus City, Desert track with pyramids (the final enhanced version), Ridge Valley Speedway, Eurocity, Baycity, Madness City 2, TraFar, National Road and Lake Louise.

New York City I've had too many error msgs to appreciate it enough.
Madness City 4, if it was finished, I'd add it instead of Madness City 2 probably.
Barrage is a bit too small imo but I like it too.

carfan1061
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 7 years 10 months

Postby carfan1061 » Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:58 pm

I like National Road with SM14 HT2 mod, Ridge Valley for drifting/racing,
New York City improved 1.2, Archipelago, Neustadt v2.0 for cruising :)

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 3 months
India

Postby Seahawk » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:52 am

MM1- Archipelago and Chicago.
MM2- Desert Track, Archipelago, Massacre Zone, Chicago, Safe city, Lost city, Wild Town, rally maps, SF and London.

Jimmy89
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby Jimmy89 » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:33 am

Yes I should add Lost City too. I haven't used it for a while, but back in the days, it was clearly one of my fav!

mm2_pinguin
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Postby mm2_pinguin » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:55 am

I'm excluding the default maps

MM1: Has some very high-quality custom maps.
Offroad Madness* was awesome for exploring so were Archipelago & BOX design Raceway. Loved them as kid.

MM2: I really loved Madness 2 & 3, Oceany, Neustadt v2.0, New York v1.2, Countryside. And there was one of the mountain-like raceways released by riva which I enjoyed
Loved Jason-Desceno A (I believe) too, with that giant tornadolike mountain in the middle where you had some "secret" roads to explore.

*mm2x don't seem to have Offroad Madness, grab it here https://www.mmarchive.com/file_details.php?file_id=167

Need to check out EuroCity I guess, stopped playing MM2 since a few years and thought lets make a visit here
[color=white]English isn't my best subject[/color]

Jimmy89
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby Jimmy89 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:55 pm

*mm2x don't seem to have Offroad Madness, grab it here https://www.mmarchive.com/file_details.php?file_id=167

Need to check out EuroCity I guess, stopped playing MM2 since a few years and thought lets make a visit here
I never managed to drive within the town area of Offroad Madness (it crashed)...otherwise it was a great track indeed.

Jimmy89
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby Jimmy89 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:26 pm

I must say I also enjoyed, from the early days, Lost City, Wild Town and Manust City.

notbadgun
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 6 years 11 months

Postby notbadgun » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:21 pm

London and SF 8)

mm2_pinguin
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 16 years 4 months

Postby mm2_pinguin » Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:54 pm

[quote="Jimmy89";p="107533"]

I never managed to drive within the town area of Offroad Madness (it crashed)...otherwise it was a great track indeed.[/quote]

Lower some settings and turn off the clouds as the readme says. It does wonders ;)
[color=white]English isn't my best subject[/color]

kennydanger26
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 5 years 6 months

Re: What are your favorite MM2/MM1 tracks?

Postby kennydanger26 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:41 pm

Both SF and London

NotoriousA
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 12 years 5 months

Re: What are your favorite MM2/MM1 tracks?

Postby NotoriousA » Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:49 pm

Nik's MC:SR London conversion blew me away. I've spent about ten hours cruising and racing on it, and it was absolutely refreshing to have such a huge, yet stable map! I believe it's only been distributed on the Discord server, but sadly, the link appears to have been taken down.
[img][/img]