The missing Honda of the Sun

Orrin
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 3 years 3 months

The missing Honda of the Sun

Postby Orrin » Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:13 pm

Hey so in the downloads section we have the CR-X, ..., the S2000, the CR-Z, and the S660. so there's no Del Sol? I looked online but the only link for a del sol i can find is for MMArchive and we all know it's nearly impossible to get there. Anyone have a link or he forever lost in time?
Attachments
Bs8I5qZIgAE-1vs.jpg

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Re: The missing Honda of the Sun

Postby Franch88 » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:05 am

Hello and welcome here. :) About this car, I know that many years ago there was a model in progress, which then was never finished. I didn't remember of one available at MMArchive, and it turns out to be one of the first releases by Matyii/Matyasd, which isn't so well done and it's before the oldest one available here on MM2X. It's converted from Forza Motorsport 3 game.
About MMArchive website, it's not working correctly giving an HTTP 500 server internal error, but its server is still online. There's a backup of all its downloads made by Aaro4130, here's of the MM1 related files and here's of the MM2 ones. It's pretty difficult search file names in them with the browser's text searching function, though... Here's that Del Sol.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Orrin
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 3 years 3 months

Re: The missing Honda of the Sun

Postby Orrin » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:39 am

Hello and welcome here. :) About this car, I know that many years ago there was a model in progress, which then was never finished. I didn't remember of one available at MMArchive, and it turns out to be one of the first releases by Matyii/Matyasd, which isn't so well done and it's before the oldest one available here on MM2X. It's converted from Forza Motorsport 3 game.
About MMArchive website, it's not working correctly giving an HTTP 500 server internal error, but its server is still online. There's a backup of all its downloads made by Aaro4130, here's of the MM1 related files and here's of the MM2 ones. It's pretty difficult search file names in them with the browser's text searching function, though... Here's that Del Sol.
There goes my hero, WATCH HIM AS HE GOES!