Future of the convert cars

Michaelx1
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 9 years 2 months

Future of the convert cars

Postby Michaelx1 » Tue May 07, 2019 11:42 pm

Hey I was wondering if we will have more convert cars like later forza games (if will convert all of the 3 and 4 cars) and in other games the convert has been slow we had mm1 converts, but hey we may get the chance to convert from xbox one

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 12 years 2 months
Great Britain

Re: Future of the convert cars

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Wed May 08, 2019 12:37 am

The reason why there's been less conversions publicly released on MM2X recently is probably because some members have lost interest in modding the MM series or they are too busy with other things these days to release conversions. But there are still some new addons released now and then however
Last edited by Jeremiahjobling on Wed May 08, 2019 6:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here

Michaelx1
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby Michaelx1 » Wed May 08, 2019 12:38 am

And also why is it slowed also was mm2x boycott requests

mm2mm1fan
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 8 months
United States of America

Postby mm2mm1fan » Fri May 10, 2019 2:33 am

[quote="Michaelx1";p="111304"]And also why is it slowed also was mm2x boycott requests[/quote]

There's no boycott, modders like me have been busy or in some cases, lost interest for now.
Retired from modifying Midtown Madness games. Nowadays I mod Crashday Redline Edition in my spare time.

Michaelx1
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby Michaelx1 » Fri May 10, 2019 2:37 am

[quote="mm2mm1fan";p="111305"][quote="Michaelx1";p="111304"]And also why is it slowed also was mm2x boycott requests[/quote]

There's no boycott, modders like me have been busy or in some cases, lost interest for now.[/quote]

Oh shoot I mean requests are banned/forbidden

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 12 years 2 months
Great Britain

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Fri May 10, 2019 2:43 pm

I think you can request vehicles/cities etc to be made/converted for you but usually it's not guaranteed other people will actually do them for you.
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here

Michaelx1
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby Michaelx1 » Fri May 10, 2019 10:01 pm

Well I’m following the Golden rule of the forum no requests

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri May 10, 2019 11:18 pm

Since the forum renewing, that was done with the new version of this website, in the description of the Midtown Madness Cars forum section it's written that cars requests aren't allowed. But still, cars requests aren't refused in its essential way; what's not accepted is the posting of new topics done expressively for that purpose and with the use of supplications like "Please, can someone make this car for me?", and such. Another reason is that never happened and will never happen that someone will seriously take a such request satisfying it; at least, can happen that someone makes a car that time ago someone requested, but that's just for a mere coincidence. In the above mentioned topic section there's this topic since many years, where everyone can just say what can wishes to make and wants for the game, and without a pretentious manners.

Anyway, speaking of the situation about the converters and community activity, we're in a lower one, with just few active from time to time, and at least one or three new downloads get still released and published on this website.

[quote="Jeremiahjobling";p="111307"]I think you can request vehicles/cities etc to be made/converted for you but usually it's not guaranteed other people will actually do them for you.[/quote]
About this, in the above mentioned topic where you can say what car you want and wish to have for the game, you can well say from which game take the 3D model to convert. But still, as always said, nobody guarantees that someone will really consider to make true such wishes or "semi-requests".
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Michaelx1
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby Michaelx1 » Fri May 10, 2019 11:20 pm

Oh okay look I don’t have any experience on modeling I’m usually a critic to the mm2 mods

aaro4130
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Postby aaro4130 » Thu May 16, 2019 12:04 pm

A lot of us have been releasing things in the Discord for a while since it's easier.
[img]https://i61.tinypic.com/25zrngo.jpg[/img][color=white]
- Most creative active member
- Most smart active member
- Best MM2 innovation of the year
- Best programmer

[img]https://i60.tinypic.com/2m4c2h5.jpg[/img]
- Most helpful active member[/color]

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 1 month
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Thu May 16, 2019 12:18 pm

[quote="Michaelx1";p="111306"]
Oh shoot I mean requests are banned/forbidden[/quote]

Nobody works for free and mostly people request some uninteresting or unknown cars.

Michaelx1
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User

Postby Michaelx1 » Sun May 19, 2019 3:14 pm

[quote="sajmon14";p="111312"][quote="Michaelx1";p="111306"]
Oh shoot I mean requests are banned/forbidden[/quote]

Nobody works for free and mostly people request some uninteresting or unknown cars.[/quote]

That’s called commissions

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 14 years 9 months

Postby zoot » Wed May 22, 2019 9:23 pm

Scratch-made vehicles have been making a big comeback. It's more fun for a lot of us.
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner