Long lost car mods

Dylan1993
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 5 years

Long lost car mods

Postby Dylan1993 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:02 am

I'm not sure if anyone may know what I'm talking about. But a long time ago I used to have several low-poly car add-ons I believe were done by the same person for Midtown Madness 2. Similar ones have somewhat recently showed up on this site in the downloads but I'm not sure if they are from the same person like the Pontiac Bonneville, Oldsmobile Delta 88, Ford Taurus sedan/wagon, Mercury Sable sedan/wagon.. But I remember I used to have very similar mods that for sure included Dodge Spirit, Dodge Dynasty, Chrysler New Yorker Landau, Chevy Caprice sedan/wagon and I think there were some old school Chrysler vans and K cars.. I know some of these are in the MM1 section but this one website I found back then had probably 50 or so 80's & 90's era low-poly cars like the ones I mentioned and were for MM2. I have no idea where I found them because of how long ago it was, but I was wondering if anyone on here may know what I'm talking about and where to find them?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Re: Long lost car mods

Postby Franch88 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:12 pm

From the names of some of the cars of this long list, it seems to be a very old list of cars made from scratch by Ricahrd_P, present in this topic. After all this time, images and download links are all dead, anyway. I know to have some of them.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Dylan1993
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Dylan1993 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:39 am

[quote="Franch88";p="111227"]From the names of some of the cars of this long list, it seems to be a very old list of cars made from scratch by Ricahrd_P, present in this topic. After all this time, images and download links are all dead, anyway. I know to have some of them.[/quote]

You found them! I guess I'm not surprised the links are dead.  :(  That is pretty disappointing, but I wonder if there is a way to get them back somehow? You know where some are you say?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:41 pm

I just reminded of that list and I knew that it was already present in this forum. :wink: I said that I know to have some of them, I guess no more than five; I only need to search them in my MM2 downloads collection.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.

Dylan1993
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Dylan1993 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:16 am

[quote="Franch88";p="111229"]I just reminded of that list and I knew that it was already present in this forum. :wink: I said that I know to have some of them, I guess no more than five; I only need to search them in my MM2 downloads collection.[/quote]

Thank you, any help would be appreciated. I loved this collection of cars, I only wish I could have saved them when they were all still available.  :cry:

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:23 pm

I've found only the Lincoln MK9 so far. A good amount of those cars are included in this mod, anyway.