Boss 302 fam pack

Fuyunyan
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 8 years 1 month

Boss 302 fam pack

Postby Fuyunyan » Tue Mar 08, 2016 3:53 am

I just installed the boss 302 fam. pack. It says it has sf, london, nypd, and tokyo paint jobs. I start up the game and it just has the ones from nfs games. Also, it dosen't state how to unlock the other cars. And, it says it has a scanner, but how do i use it? Since there's no city paintjobs, the city cops don't work and crash the game? :confused2:

BIGzee
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 9 years 2 months

Postby BIGzee » Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:04 pm

Hey there, Funyun. Welcome to the community :adios:.

Thanks for trying the pack. From the problems you've mentioned, it seems you haven't gone through the readme files in the archive (FXANBSS was right). The mod has optional addon .ar files that only need to be added one at a time or optionally (meaning, not necessary for the mod to work in general).

Okidoke - First thing, you've added all the archives at once, which is explained in the readme - which .ar file does what, exactly. So, at first just add the main archive file in the MM2 directory (where the .exe is). THEN look at the corresponding readme's and see what other .ar addons do and add what you need.

Do this first, and if you still have problems, do post 'em here. Enjoy the pack :wink4:.
ImageImage
Keanu Reeves chose the Red pill and started bending spoons. I chose ZModeler 1.07b and made my own Matrix.

Fuyunyan
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 8 years 1 month

Postby Fuyunyan » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:40 am

I've figured out how to get the normal paintjobs. Thx anyway :mrgreen:

BIGzee
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 9 years 2 months

Postby BIGzee » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:52 am

Have fun :aprobar::wink4::aprobar:

You could add the scanner mod and the city cop replacement patches now. They don't interfere with anything else in the pack. The race mod is only when things get boring and you wanted that challenge. Also, if you feel the game is lagging, remove the damage texture patches.
ImageImage
Keanu Reeves chose the Red pill and started bending spoons. I chose ZModeler 1.07b and made my own Matrix.

Jimmy89
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 13 years

Postby Jimmy89 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:39 pm

I have not found out how to unlock the vehicles by reading readme files. Maybe did I miss the info, but I only found about crashing cop cars, if the proper addonvehtypes file isn't added (I knew about this already)