Problem using the Daewoo BS106 in MM2

A bus add-on that caused to apear white only.

Mas
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

Postby Mas » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:21 am

Hi

I have a problem when using the Daewoo BS106.The problem is it won't apear the body.It's just apear white flat instead.Can some one please fix this.If you look at the screenshot.This would be the problem.

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:27 pm

Your problem is probably that your textures didn't load correctly. I've had this problem before, and also a few times I've seen the body of a car, but as a black mass.

Did you select a paintjob, or did you just pick the truck and go? Even if there's only one paintjob, sometimes you have to "manually select" that paintjob, which "reloads the textures. After doing that once, it usually resolves the issue.
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

Mas
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby Mas » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:49 am

That is not even a truck Storm_Sullivan.Its a Daewoo bus and Daewoo only have buses and cars.And there is no Daewoo truck ever made.

And Look.
Last edited by Mas on Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:34 am

Sorry, I just call busses trucks, don't ask me why. And if you're trying to show pictures, it says that the image does not exist or is no longer availible.

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

Mas
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby Mas » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:59 am

Its okay Storm_Sullivan.
And if you're trying to show pictures, it says that the image does not exist or is no longer availible.
What do you mean Storm_Sullivan.

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:13 pm

I mean on all your posts there is a box that says just that. I tried tracing it back to imgur, and it still said image unavailable.

Jimmy89
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 13 years

Postby Jimmy89 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:43 am

I cannot see any image either.

mm2mm1fan
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 9 months
United States of America

Postby mm2mm1fan » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:17 pm