MM2 sometimes starts

Midtown2
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 13 years 5 months

MM2 sometimes starts

Postby Midtown2 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:44 pm

Hello once again,

So I did some tweaking with MM2 and managed to get the game to occasionally start up. And I mean like once in every 20 times I try. I don't know why this is (there clearly isn't a graphics problem because the games does run).

Also the last time it started, it got a memory allocation error or whatever it's called; I looked in the forums on how to fix it but haven't been able to start the game since.

Anybody have any ideas?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:39 pm

This problem sounds unusual for the amount of times that happens. To fix the really late game starting issue after have launched it, you use the Speedboot EXE file here.
Anyway, could happen that also with it the game doesn't start suddenly after its launch also if you're using it, but it's enough to terminate the Midtown2.exe process in execution and run it again to have it suddenly launching. This is what I've experienced.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Midtown2
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby Midtown2 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:14 pm

So I tried this all and it made my computer lag a lot (the mouse was lagging) and the game didn't start. I'm having the weirdest problems with this lol

Midtown2
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby Midtown2 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:38 pm

Also I recently got the game to start and work perfectly with the windows 10 patch, with the game having a white loading bar instead of blue. The game hasn't worked properly since