Song used in 1986 qwertz gemini car add-on for MM1

DriverX
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 6 months

Song used in 1986 qwertz gemini car add-on for MM1

Postby DriverX » Thu Sep 30, 2021 6:53 am

Which song used in 1986 qwertz gemini car (found on this site) in MM1 (played during vehicle menu)

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Re: Song used in 1986 qwertz gemini car add-on for MM1

Postby Franch88 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:10 am

It's written in the Readme file, it's "You Spin Me 'Round (Like a Record)" by Dead or Alive.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 12 years 2 months
Great Britain

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:44 pm

Tip: if you want to find out what any song is, in case it is a vehicle menu theme that has no song name mentioned in the read me, if you have Shazam installed on your smartphone all you have to do is click on the "Tap to Shazam" button and hold your phone near your PC when the theme is playing in the MM2 menu when selecting a vehicle and Shazam will get the song name to show up on your phone (if it recognises it). But generally addons have song names mentioned in readmes anyway.
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here

DriverX
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 6 months

Postby DriverX » Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:32 pm

Thanks for the info. Do anyone know how to add this song as ambient sound (for example in London underground) in maps. What type of editor do I have to use to add custom ambient sounds in maps?? :roll: