How to set up this bad boy?

Frozium
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 5 years

How to set up this bad boy?

Postby Frozium » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:42 pm

Hello, I'm Frozium and I just joined this forum in hopes of knowing how to play MM2.
After watching some YT videos and LGR's review about it, this games has certainly picked my interest. I never really played in my childhood and honestly didn't even hear about it until I recently started to look for ways to play "Motocross madness 2". I have played similar games however during said childhood, with "The Italian Job" videogame being the prime example (the one based on the original '69 movie).
Sadly, this game doesn't seem to be available anywhere as a digital copy, and I cannot buy a physical copy either given that my laptop doesn't have Disc Reader.

LGR's review mentioned about pirating it, and although I'm generally against it, it really seems like I have no other choice.
Where can I get MM2?
Also, I use Win10. Are the patches mentioned by LGR enough or do I need extra ones?

Thanks.  :D

BTW, here's LGR's video, nice chap! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSZx5xMUpJk

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Re: How to set up this bad boy?

Postby Franch88 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:15 pm

Hello and welcome here. :)
Being  a very old game, is difficult get a copy of MM2 nowadays. On eBay and such you could find someone selling an used copy of it, physical one, of course, since MM2 has never been sold digitally. If you really want to get an original copy of it, then you should also buy an external USB disc drive to connect to your laptop when needed. Otherwise, there's the easier illegal downloading solution, and in this case, you have to search by yourself without ask help here.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|