Changing the default Crash Course car

Xiphoid88
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 5 years 3 months

Changing the default Crash Course car

Postby Xiphoid88 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:25 am

Hello all. I would like to change the default car for both crash courses to a car of my choosing. Not a fan of the handling and speed of the fastback (even though its my favorite car in the vanilla game, just not the fastest) and the cab just sucks imo. Anyway i can do that? cant really find the file to tweak in order to do that. IF its possible that is. Im sorry if this was addressed already, for i searched topics and couldnt find anything on it. Thanks and Happy holidays all.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Re: Changing the default Crash Course car

Postby Franch88 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:04 pm

This was already discussed in the forum some years ago, and the reply is that's possible, but it isn't so simple. The forcing to use those two cars in the two types of Crash Course events in London and SF is hardcoded in the game EXE file. Once finished all the events will be possible to choose the car that you want, though.
In this post are explained two ways about how change them forcibly, and you need to be careful and use other tools.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Xiphoid88
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 5 years 3 months

Re: Changing the default Crash Course car

Postby Xiphoid88 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:52 pm

So it was discussed? i guess i used the search wrong lol. Thank you for your reply regardless. I will try to see if i can accomplish this with those tools. Thank you and happy holidays.