Tutorial about MM2 tuning filees and audio files ?

I need a complete tutorial about tuning MM2 files

pibraclab
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 8 years 9 months

Tutorial about MM2 tuning filees and audio files ?

Postby pibraclab » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:57 pm

Hi all

Can you say me if it exist a complete tutorial about the tuning of MM2 (modification about Tune and Aud files). If not, it will be a good idea to do it.
Actually, i try to tune some creation with sound and handling specificity (very fast car (+ 1000HP)). I think i do all i need for the car work in game but each time, i've a trouble : my car appear in car selection, i can select him but the game crash when i launch it. I have checked tune files and audio files as Franch88 say to me but none works.

Can you help me please ?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:20 pm

The best sort of tutorial for the tuning files is this one that I've already linked you, with an explaining of most of the tuning files values. Then, trial and error in-game is the best thing to do to see the differences in-game by yourself. There's no tutorial about sound files setting as far as I know, but usually that's an easy thing.
I replied you in PM.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Postby Silent1Unknown » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:42 pm

I had found some explanation of the audio file values. Check the bottom of this post, right after the tuning file values:

https://forum.mm2c.com/viewtopic.php?p=275140#275140

See if that helps.

Image BEST MM2 SCREENSHOOTER | BEST PHOTOSHOPPER
Image MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER | BEST MM2 WEBSITE