Golden Gate Racepack

A new racepack for San Francisco!

NotoriousA
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 12 years 5 months

Postby NotoriousA » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:20 pm

It's great that you're back with this project, and very nice work. :)

You put the same map image for both circuit number 8 and 9, though.
Just fixed it. I also put up the wrong preview in one of my recent videos as well. Must be an off week for me or something.
I have an idea of 2 races, a freight liner and city bus race in SF and a DD bus race in London.
Oh, the next checkpoint race is definitely going to involve freightliners and buses in some capacity. As for the double decker race though, you'll just have to wait until I make a London Racepack of my own. :wink:
[img][/img]

NotoriousA
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 12 years 5 months

Re: Golden Gate Racepack

Postby NotoriousA » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:31 am

Hey there everyone!

While the MM2X Forums were down for maintenance, I was posting my progress of the racepack to the Midtown Madness Discord server. Lately, I've been compiling the screenshots into a huge single image instead of posting them separately. You can view them here.

Also, I'm pleased to announce that the Golden Gate Racepack has finally been released! If you have already checked the front page of MM2X, I'm sure you would have already been aware of that. Just to make things quick, I'm gonna drop the link right here.

Have fun with my mod, everyone!
[img][/img]

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 12 years 2 months
Great Britain

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:55 pm

The next time I have  a laptop practical enough for me to play MM2 on, I shall surely give this racemod a go. Nice work with getting it released. :aprobar:
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:19 pm

You had to announce it in your topic, indeed. :wink: Very good work with this release. :D
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Toty
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 13 years 11 months

Postby Toty » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:57 am

Great work! It's nice to see this huge project finally completed.