TV connecting question

Jimmy89
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 12 years 11 months

TV connecting question

Postby Jimmy89 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:34 pm

Is it possible to get MM1 or MM2 on your TV (from your computer)?

I tried to connect HDMI from my laptop to TV, it didn't work, not surprising would you tell me, but is it possible to make it work with the older cables (not HD) meant to connect computer to TV?

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 14 years 9 months

Postby zoot » Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:04 pm

HDMI should work find whether it's a game or anything else. The game isn't relevant, it's your HDMI cables/port that isn't working properly.
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner

Jimmy89
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 12 years 11 months

Postby Jimmy89 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:10 pm

Well, what's on my screen appears on TV (browsing Windows, internet and so on), until I load the MM2 exe, it turns to black screen on TV as if there was no incoming data.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:12 pm

The game isn't important, everything you see on the screen gets transmitted though HDMI port too, usually. That's pretty weird, anyway, does it happen also with other games?
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

LTV_boss
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 14 years 11 months

Postby LTV_boss » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:26 pm

Some things just as this one happen on my most recent laptops with the newest OS (windows 7/8 ) where if i take a print screen or a screen shot with Fraps, with any game running, it just ends up showing the desktop or a full black screen on the print, instead of the actual game screen. Maybe turning off some visual aspects in the settings would help, if you're using any of these operative systems? :roll:
ImageBest sig Evah.