3D printing ?!

BeYourself
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 11 years 2 months

3D printing ?!

Postby BeYourself » Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:32 am

Hi !

Once I have mention that THANKS GOD FOR 3D PRINTERS. But I don`t mean that is going to take all over the world and our lives..

Have u ever heard about 3D printing ? Anything ?

I have read lot of information about this at this period .. That this innovation is going change the world, because now 3D printed guns, implants for disable people, toys, food, IT parts, clothes are made and so on..

What do u thing about 3D printing ? How far it is going to go ?
Do u want 3D printer ? Or now do you want 3D printing pen ?

Thanks for your shares !
GirlWHOlovesCARS

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 7 months

Postby whoami » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:05 pm

3D printing... I know about it, and I think we can use it to make micro-sized computer chips and have a paper-thin PC that can play games faster than an overclocked Intel i5 2500K+AMD Radeon 8990 combo with 8GB 2133 Mhz RAM.
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]

BeYourself
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby BeYourself » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:26 pm

Oh yes ! It could be truth ! and I really like your answer because for me computer things are important too !

But look, I have found video about that was printed in 2012 year. Even real car is printed too..

I wonder how far this innovation will go :)
GirlWHOlovesCARS

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 3 months

Postby e-cobra » Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:26 am

Well, I've seen 3D printed gears and a wrench, but 3D printing can have a lot of applications like it may be possible for some highly advanced 3D printer of future to print a living cell? :o
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 4 months
India

Postby Seahawk » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:18 am

I never have seen a 3D printer. But I like it........
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby whoami » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:59 am

I seriously like the fact that we could be printing DNA which is the best and the fastest HDD the world has ever seen (extra-tiny size, near-to-infinite storage space, you name it, DNA's got it). And the paper-thin gaming PC. 8)

ikutoisahobo
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 12 years 7 months

Postby ikutoisahobo » Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:11 pm

I've been reading up on it myself. It would be nice if someone prints an original MM2 car, maybe the Panoz Roadster. That would be awesome.
Ikutoisahobo, Computer Tech

Pyter512
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby Pyter512 » Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:28 pm

One bad thing about those 3D Printers is if a Serial Killer get his hands on it,then he would 3D Print guns,knifes,etc.

BUT i think those 3D Printers would be something that could be used to good things...as it can be used to bad things,really,i have fear and i want to see what these 3D Printers can make,imagine 3D Print a brain ? A Car ? A heart ? I think to only 3D Print something like...a person's hair,for example,i think it would take AGES to it make it

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
India

Postby Seahawk » Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:14 am

I will like to 3D print a MM2 car! xD!! :D
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

BeYourself
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby BeYourself » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:14 am

One bad thing about those 3D Printers is if a Serial Killer get his hands on it,then he would 3D Print guns,knifes,etc.

BUT i think those 3D Printers would be something that could be used to good things...as it can be used to bad things,really,i have fear and i want to see what these 3D Printers can make,imagine 3D Print a brain ? A Car ? A heart ? I think to only 3D Print something like...a person's hair,for example,i think it would take AGES to it make it
Agree with you ! But I think that this time technologies are increasing so fast that hair later will be a drop in the sea... Because I have found that people will create a huge 3D printing that will print homes .. I don`t know how is it possible , but if there are thoughts about it maybe someday will all could do that.. 3D printing now is really inexhaustible topic these days... But more what can we do now is just dream about some kind of printings that u mentioned. :)
GirlWHOlovesCARS

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby whoami » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:16 pm

Pyter512
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User

Postby Pyter512 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:33 am

Agree with you ! But I think that this time technologies are increasing so fast that hair later will be a drop in the sea... Because I have found that people will create a huge 3D printing that will print homes .. I don`t know how is it possible , but if there are thoughts about it maybe someday will all could do that.. 3D printing now is really inexhaustible topic these days... But more what can we do now is just dream about some kind of printings that u mentioned. :)
3D Print homes ? I hope that it makes it easier to build homes and that the government will 3D Print Homes for hobo's,that would be great ! Something i would do with that 3d printer is Print a BMW :D (or 3d print Portal's portal gun,LOL).