Anyone who loves 3D modeling !

share your car 3D models or links where are car 3D models

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 14 years 10 months

Postby zoot » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:05 pm

Why not do an MM2 traffic vehicle? Like the taxi or bus?
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner

BeYourself
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 11 years 2 months

Postby BeYourself » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:16 pm

That`s an idea ! But what is going here , why only me is target in creating models ? 8O :lol: why don`t want everyone to try create some 3D models too ? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
GirlWHOlovesCARS

aaro4130
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Postby aaro4130 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:15 pm

P.s. A320_Pilot, It's "Aaron" *. And when I started mm2, I used some cars from https://midtownmadness2.de to edit. For the most part they are unlocked.
[img]https://i61.tinypic.com/25zrngo.jpg[/img][color=white]
- Most creative active member
- Most smart active member
- Best MM2 innovation of the year
- Best programmer

[img]https://i60.tinypic.com/2m4c2h5.jpg[/img]
- Most helpful active member[/color]

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 3 months

Postby e-cobra » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:09 pm

That`s an idea ! But what is going here , why only me is target in creating models ? 8O :lol: why don`t want everyone to try create some 3D models too ? :roll:
Many members here create cars for MM2, but most of them convert car models from other games to MM2 because creating models from scratch is usually hard. And avoid putting too many emotions, it looks ugly.

Click here to have a look on the forum rules. :wink:
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]

BeYourself
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby BeYourself » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:55 am

That`s an idea ! But what is going here , why only me is target in creating models ? 8O :lol: why don`t want everyone to try create some 3D models too ? :roll:
Many members here create cars for MM2, but most of them convert car models from other games to MM2 because creating models from scratch is usually hard. And avoid putting too many emotions, it looks ugly.

Click here to have a look on the forum rules. :wink:
Yes I understand that most of members convert car models from other games :) I am trying to do that too :) I like when almost my creation can be vivid and look alive :D :twisted: And about emotions. I am emotional person, so I don`t think that to be myself is very bad ;) 8) 8)
GirlWHOlovesCARS

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 3 months

Postby e-cobra » Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:55 pm

Yes I understand that most of members convert car models from other games I am trying to do that too
Is it from some game or from some freely available website? I'm just curious about that. :wink:
And about emotions. I am emotional person, so I don`t think that to be myself is very bad
Wondering what will be Franch's opinion about that. :P
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]

BeYourself
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby BeYourself » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:28 pm

Yes I understand that most of members convert car models from other games I am trying to do that too
Is it from some game or from some freely available website? I'm just curious about that. :wink:
And about emotions. I am emotional person, so I don`t think that to be myself is very bad
Wondering what will be Franch's opinion about that. :P
ok.. now you are threating to me ? What is wrong ? Why you do this ? If you don`t like something you could just write in pm ;)
GirlWHOlovesCARS

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 6 months

Postby whoami » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:32 pm

That isn't a threat. That's more like, a *meant to be* funny remark or something. But seriously, keep some privacy, the website is for Midtown Madness 2 (supposedly), not about emotions :P
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:15 pm

Ok, I think that now this topic is going to be closed, because the talking is going pretty much off-topic and because the topic argument looks ended.

Replying to the question done in the first post, as already suggested there are many 3D cars models taken from some games at MM2 Riva's website, for any use you want. On the Internet you can find many websites with free models downloading obviously, here's one; most of the models there aren't appropriate for games, mainly because of quality issues.

In this community there were much more modelers in past, now for various and obvious reasons they're gone (we're talking of years ago, then). Someone from time to time tries vehicles modeling, getting good results too. Modeling isn't something easy and for everyone, it requires skills, patience and time.
Also, must be said that due to the most recent games that feature very nice models that can work in old games too, the modeling of a car present in these games hasn't so much sense now, IMHO.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|