My automotive knowledge!

I am still learning...oddly enough.

COOLGUY200
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 13 years

My automotive knowledge!

Postby COOLGUY200 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:48 pm

I am the only one in my school who knows cars better than the average gearhead, petrolhead, nutboltscrewhexdriverhead or whatever you would call an automotive enthusiast.

From Donkervoort to Tata, from Lancia to Packard, I am pretty knowledgeable about automobiles.

Ok...I will prove it. This is of course, easy for some, but for your average 13 year old? Nah, no and definitely not.

I will...Name one or more cars featured in The Fast & The Furious.

Dominic's...
circa 1993 Mazda RX-7 tuner (stored away),
1970 Charger Blown (wrecked),

Chad's....
VW Jetta (Chad was injured/killed) (DjDecibel!!!)

Brian's....
late 90's Mitsubishi Eclipse (blown engine in beginning),
2nd gen Ford SVT Lighting delivery truck (impounded)
1995 Toyota Supra (Brian gave Dominic the Supra after he wrecked the Charger)

(a fun fact: the FnF Supra borrowed the hood from the TRD 3000GT version of the Supra, a high performance version of the Supra)

Here is the SVT Lightning (actually owned by "The Racer's Edge")

Also, here is something I learned...see that picture above? See the car mounted on the side of the building? That is a Kelmark GT. Here is a close up view....

On the website I got these pics from, someone says the wheels are 95-ish Mitsubishi Eclipse wheels. How ironic....

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 1 month
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:03 pm

I guess you browsed IMCDB, it's a very useful site and you can learn a lot about cars form it. Also if y ou are interested visid Igcd or https://webcarstory.com those are made by the same guys that made IMCDB. It's good to have some car-knowledge today, most of these car kids know everything about stanced Skylines but nothing about old European cars etc

Midtown2
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 13 years 5 months

Postby Midtown2 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:16 am

Haha we are very alike I guess

There is only one other person who knows as much as I do about cars: my very quiet and subtle looking economics teacher (he looks like the kind of person who would drive a Leaf, but instead he used to drag race his Subaru forester before getting and modifying a mustang gt)

But I'm sure when you start driving, you'll become slightly depressed... Cuz you'll probably end up like me... Driving my moms 2012 Toyota highlander, that, even with all wheel drive, easily spins in the snow (it just snowed for the first time this winter, and it couldn't hold up)