My New Truck!

after i killed my last...

Richard_P
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

My New Truck!

Postby Richard_P » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:53 pm

Well, If I didnt post it, remember my truck I bought last year? if not..

welll......

that was a money loss. But, I ended making a business investment with my current vehicle, heres what it looked like when i bought it last april down south..

Well, It Looked like crap, the back was rusty, the front was plain. interior, bland. But it was making money immediately. It was a basic 2000/2007 F350 built from impounded/abandoned trucks from the Toronto Area. It had power locks, power windows, power seats, power mirrors, heated with signals and park lights in led. it had a 7.3 in it to replace the crappy 6.0l motor, Indash DVD with play station hook ups. It had a D&D wrecker body, with crappy incandessant tail/marker and magnetic lights and 58" MX7000 lightbar.

Anyway, the plain looking truck got to me after a few days, I cleaned the rust and began painting and accessorising. I removed the decals, added hood scoops (functional too, one leads to cold air intake)

this:

to this:

I had also added crappy LED tail lights and some neat LED side marker lights

more painting:

I Built a 69" 16 strobe turboflash lightbar out of 4 other lights, real sharp looking.

I later painted my grill and added Whelen TIR3 Grill Strobes, put in my Federal Signal Viper S2 windsheild strobe and Whelen Talon LED strobes in other windows.

I finished some more painting (If you havent yet noticed, all colors are of my current/past vehicles)
I later got a neat idea to kill that dull interior... its a love hate thing like the gold paint, but so far everyone in town likes the interior work.
I painted the little things, my vents, lighters, PTO Pump switch and guage etc.

I added HID headlights, cost a bit, but worth it

I added chrome plates around the back lights, bought better Tail lights and added amber strobes

I also added a sunroof and custom smoked out white LED cab lights

I added a pushbar with Federal Signal Impaxx LED strobes to the side, I removed the foglights though, they were too much.
I added a second Viper strobe:
Also added LED park light bulbs, the truck is 100% LED now. more updates will come, got more stuff done, new light abr, the turbo flash died and I added a Siren, a Code 3 Undercover Siren, model 3050 lol

I bought a snowplow, tossed it on, just to make a few extra bucks. I finally got the siren hooked up ( a Code 3 Undercover sired model 30-50) so that big speaker on the pushbar actually does somethihg (pretty much for the air horn feature).

video of the lighting and siren
[img]https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c89/Richard3100/signsmall.jpg[/img]

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 3 months

Postby Zac4084 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:55 am

I've saw some of these too.

Nice truck anyway.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:58 am

Really nice truck you've got there, and nice customizations. :wink:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

StanOfGB
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

Postby StanOfGB » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:50 am

Nice trucks 8O You're a tow truck driver? lol

Richard_P
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 17 years 8 months

Postby Richard_P » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:13 am

Nice trucks 8O You're a tow truck driver? lol
I own the company, I got another truck, (older f350 flatbed, not on the road yet, insurance too expensive right now) and a part time worker.
[img]https://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c89/Richard3100/signsmall.jpg[/img]