Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast

MatthewX
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 7 years 4 months

Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast

Postby MatthewX » Fri Nov 25, 2016 10:32 pm

Hi everyone ! I'm starting to play with an amazing classic game. It is Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast.
In the modes you can choose from heart attack mission when you have to do interesting
requests and collect hearts to wonder your girlfriend. In the Outrun mode you can earn
extra miles to increase your Outrun points. You can try yourself in competitions with other
racers in 4 different levels and reach the maximum with 3 different girlfriends. So I'm
looking for more information about this game and modders who knows how to convert and export from the game.
And more other thing I especially like Outrun 2 which game is looks totally different and it has got better look.

If you can see the game looks totally different. In Outrun Arcade Mode you can pass races on a lot of new stages.

In the Japanese version of the game Clarissa looks more hot than the original european version of the game. Not only the model are different the texture filters too. Look at her chest ! :)

Clarissa Uncensored Model

If someone have the rare japanase version of the game in ps2 and can convert clarissa model from it please poke me and help.

Holly different model
She's a hidden character in Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast, you can only see she as a race driver in flagman competitions. it is very exciting because the game called her holly but her model in heart attack mode totally different, but Outrun 2 uses her secondary model in blue shirt.

PC vs Xbox(ソフトアウトラン2)

Clarissa is getting more impressive and sexy.

Censored Games List

The special tracks that Outrun 2 uses is coming from Daytona Usa 2 game and its only in the 2003's xbox version of the game, in the 2006's version (Coast 2 Coast) the tracks are removed.

Look at the differences between the two game
Outrun 2 (2003)Xbox
Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast PC
Last edited by MatthewX on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:18 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:07 pm

I've played this game time ago, reaching about half of its progress, it's really demanding. It's fun with its arcade driving but can be a bit too repetitive.
About convert its models like the cars, you have to search on the Internet if it's possible to rip or import the files and what format they are. Anyway, many of the Ferrari cars of this game are already available in many other games, with better quality too.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

MatthewX
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby MatthewX » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:06 pm

Many of the game models and textures are in a .sz file format. It is a very different type and i have never heard about this.

I rather interested about game character models, tracks.

A lot of new different drivers they are your rivals in Outrun mode or Flagman races. But unfortunately in PC version you can't choose between them you can only use one.

In 2006 Coast 2 Coast his name is shows up

MatthewX
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby MatthewX » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:36 pm

I have tried the game with PCSX2 Emulator, the graphics is not very good but OK however the biggest problem is the lag when the game is running.
This is the PS2 Japan Version of the Outrun 2 SP

Gameplay with PCSX2

Different characters as race drivers (captured from Outrun 2006 Coast 2 Coast PC)

Holly (coming from Outrun 2 2003)

Sam (Unused Character from Outrun 2)

Clarissa (as race driver WTF )