What are you playing right now?

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

What are you playing right now?

Postby KingAndy » Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:42 pm

I guess anybody here spends all their time playing MM2 (most of us don't spend almost any, like me :P ). So, I had the idea to create a topic you can share what game are you playing now (or recently). Like, show us a screenshot, give us your opinion of the game, simply tell the name...

Today I went to play Sims 1, after not playing it for several months, until I get my new laptop to play a decent Sims game. And... it's already usual to see some funny things, like this stalker xD

Best active member avatar
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site

BUGATTIMAN253MPH
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years
Ireland

Postby BUGATTIMAN253MPH » Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:54 pm

In the Sims 4 there is an interaction on the computer 'Play Sims Forever'. It's really recordings of Sims 1 gameplay.
I was kinda disappointed by the content in Sims 4. The towns are split into neighbourhoods and there are no cars. :( Too many loading screens.
Best Midtown Madness 2 car converter of the year
Author of the best Midtown Madness 2 car add-on of the year
Best active member Midtown Madness 1 screenshot-er

Best Midtown Madness 2 breakout of the year
Funniest active member

mm2mm1fan
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 8 months
United States of America

Postby mm2mm1fan » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:13 am

I play many games like NFS, Driver, mid 90's racing games, and The Getaway series on the PS2.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:34 am

In this period I'm playing and discovering Driv3r, and some missions are being kinda hard to play, especially because there isn't any real on-screen help. That's also a good thing of it. :wink:
Recently I've also played Euro Truck Simulator 2 with some mods.
I was kinda disappointed by the content in Sims 4. The towns are split into neighbourhoods and there are no cars. :( Too many loading screens.
Disappointments. Typical sensation given by modern videogames...
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

BUGATTIMAN253MPH
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Ireland

Postby BUGATTIMAN253MPH » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:07 am

Well that's hardly surprising for games like Call of Duty. Everyone complains about that game and it's titles, It's not even realistic, you're just sprinting around a tiny CQB map mowing down enemies with your pink decorated SMG, K/Oing people at close range with a bolt-action sniper rifle and sending an entire airforce of killstreaks regardless of what faction you are on. Now they've practically gone beyond Modern Warfare, from 2025 and now 2050! If they keep speeding into the future you'll basically be playing this!
:lol:

Funniest active member

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 3 months
India

Postby Seahawk » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:50 am

For me, an air battle in War Thunder.
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

Kunal2045
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 7 months

Postby Kunal2045 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:54 am

What I normally do in my free time now is play NFS: World, started a new driver about 2 weeks ago and currently have a Charger R/T. :cool3:

Well that's hardly surprising for games like Call of Duty. Everyone complains about that game and it's titles
I don't really hate all of them.

It's not even realistic
It's not supposed to be. The graphics could but the gameplay mechanics don't have to, which is what makes CoD, CoD.

You're just sprinting around a tiny CQB map mowing down enemies with your pink decorated SMG, K/Oing people at close range with a bolt-action sniper rifle and sending an entire airforce of killstreaks regardless of what faction you are on
Sounds a bit like me...That is (one of) the point of the game/series. Its a fast-paced game, 10 - 15 minutes a match. Which great if you like to take a minute break from each match. You'd rather spend about 20+ minutes on one match like Battlefield?

True, the franchise has been going way into the futuristic timeline in the recent CoDs, but this year Treyarch is developing the next CoD, which IMO is the one that is worth looking forward to. They'll either have to go back to the WWII era or continue the Black Ops series.

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Postby KingAndy » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:03 pm

I played NFS World for so much time, about 3 years. I have a 60th level driver and a lot of cars, but I ended up getting bored of that game, EA never makes graphic updates to it so it's getting old. At least they're finally combating hackers.
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site

Midtown2
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 13 years 5 months

Postby Midtown2 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 3:06 pm

Well right now I'm playing my AP Government test :-/

But lately it's been mostly Grand Theft Auto Online (being an avid Xbox fan, I'm really excited ahout the release of heists to grand theft auto online).

I also play forza every once in a while. Sadly tho, my computer has stayed off for quite a while, but I will eventually make a midtown madness return ;)

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 6 months

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:45 pm

Lately I've been into Arma 3 and Freeworlds:Tides of War (this is a Star Wars total conversion mod for an old Microsoft space war simulator known as Freelancer.

Which is one of the reasons I've like...not been here for ages...that and I haven't yet been able to wire up a platform from which I can play MM2 (since Win8 doesn't work). I do intend to work with some of the conversion projects I've started (or rather, I intend to eventually finish someday, as I have been working on them now and then).
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

BUGATTIMAN253MPH
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Ireland

Postby BUGATTIMAN253MPH » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:04 am

I got Shift 2 about a month now for PC. I have a Works converted Ford Focus RS and a newly bought BMW M3 E36 in my garage. Progress is slow as cars are harder to control on PC. But I found a way to easy level ups, just drive Red Bull's Mad Mike on a 10-Lap drift course. :)

Funniest active member

COOLGUY200
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User

Postby COOLGUY200 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:16 pm

...that and I haven't yet been able to wire up a platform from which I can play MM2 (since Win8 doesn't work)...
Hopefully you can get a new computer, I also warned my friend about this since he bought Windows 8, and he didn't believe me it was bad...

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 6 months

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Tue Apr 07, 2015 1:22 am

Well, good news is I actually have managed to find a solution to my issues. So I am getting back into the MM2 playing field :lol: .

As far as modeling goes, the thing with my choices of conversions is, I gotta shave a good number of polies, which for me, takes time, then tuning/coding ontop of that. But I'm not down-and-out yet :)
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

jorge14
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 4 months

Postby jorge14 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:15 am

I played Combat Arms :D :wink:

PD: Kunal, Your you play chicane or apex servers?
[img][/img][color=gray] Best MM2 car converter of the year[/color] | [img][/img] [color=chocolate] Best active member photoshop-er[/color]
[url=https://www.mm2jorge14.weebly.com][img]https://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/16/19/81/53/mm2jor10.png[/img][/url]

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 2 months

Postby e-cobra » Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:17 am

I'm playing IGI-2 - Covert Strike, a FPS from 2003 by Codemasters. Here's the Wikipedia article of it.
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]