Trivial field in my profile I was curious about

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 12 years 2 months
Great Britain

Newsletters?

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:57 pm

When I looked at my member profile, I noticed there was a field where it said "Newsletters" within it and by that field there was a message that read "You are not subscribed to our newsletter". But I don't remember a time where any newsletters were published anywhere on this site.

My question is, was there actually ever a newsletter function used on MM2X (if one existed)? Just curious.
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:04 pm

The newsletter function of MM2X is just to send an e-mail with important news about this website to the e-mail addresses assigned to the accounts of all the registered members that allowed to receive these newsletter, but also, it's possible do a massive sending to all the e-mail addresses present in the entire members database. Obviously, only the admins can do that. As far as I know, this website never used this function, so, have it enabled or not, doesn't make any difference.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 12 years 2 months
Great Britain

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:08 pm

Interesting. Well I too suspected it was never used but I was just wondering anyway. Thank you for your thoughts.
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here