Tribute to all the admins, and Franch88

Thanks a lot.

Windows10Issuesxd
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 6 years 8 months

Tribute to all the admins, and Franch88

Postby Windows10Issuesxd » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:02 pm

So basically we all have something in common with this game; in my case, like in many others, this was the game of my childhood.
The most famous games now are minecraft, call of duty, gta 5, battlefield... etc.
Who remembers this game? The game we all have feelings with?
Only us. And you guys, especially Franch88, are the only ones keeping it alive; uploading cars, mods and tracks, and you also help people with problems with the game! How cool is that?

Now that Microsoft doesn't support this game anymore. all we have left is this.

The forums, the mods and the game.

I still dream that Midtown Madness 4 comes out. Even if its a fan-made game - For me, there's still hope.

Thank you all, this is one of the best online community ever.

:cry: :D

Windows10Issuesxd
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Windows10Issuesxd » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:07 pm

I know, i joined yesterday.

I've been without account since 2009 on this website.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:17 pm

This is so kind of you, thank you! :D Ah, good to know you've been a lurker for some years. :) Precisely, I'm only keeping alive this website with new releases, but they're now done by others, also if I still give my support. :P :wink: The community is going slowly active now, but lot of us are still here. :wink:
I agree with you, and some things of Midtown Madness 2 you say are in common also with me: it's one of my most memorable games since my childhood, and the game where I spent more time ever playing it, modding it, and reading a lot about the amazing discoveries done by the community through these years. This game gives such unique satisfactions. :)
It's now useless say other words about Microsoft not caring at all about this game series... For your info, there's an alpha version of a fan-made PC conversion of Midtown Madness 3 done in Unity engine, but the project isn't going on, so far...
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 12 years 2 months
Great Britain

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:39 pm

*applause*
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here

Windows10Issuesxd
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby Windows10Issuesxd » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:54 pm

I've already downloaded the mm3 Project; its still buggy, and if they keep working on it, i see future.
Maybe if he made it an open-Project... Maybe that would bring us some more hope and things to do about it.

aaro4130
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Postby aaro4130 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:12 am

We also have mmclone which is basically a remake of the MM2 engine.
[img]https://i61.tinypic.com/25zrngo.jpg[/img][color=white]
- Most creative active member
- Most smart active member
- Best MM2 innovation of the year
- Best programmer

[img]https://i60.tinypic.com/2m4c2h5.jpg[/img]
- Most helpful active member[/color]