About MM1/2 and MM2x.

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 4 months
India

About MM1/2 and MM2x.

Postby Seahawk » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:01 pm

Logged in here yesterday to check PMs. And today for the same. About MM2x, I heard that the activity will be there for the next 10 years; a decade. I may tell a secret if asked.
The activity is going good. New tracks and cars in MM1, new cars in MM2. Currently what I know that only there are two track makers. MMa forums are dead....

Moreover I want to ask that should I continue to be a member if I could make traffic mods (Because those are the only things I can make; to rename the parts and convert into traffic).

But I would do the things in November, not now. So, the final thing I want to ask that should I continue to be here or go away for ever. :police: It will be decided by the cop I think, the cop of MM2x.
Last edited by Seahawk on Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 2 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:22 pm

Better go away :P and for the cop, you mean admin of MM2x?

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Postby KingAndy » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:00 pm

Do what you want. If you enjoy being around here, then stay, otherwise nobody would force you not to leave. When you come up here asking that kind of stuff you risk to get answers like Sajmon's (even though he's just joking). :P

About the MM2 cop, if Franch didn't banned you again, I'd say he's fine with you around, right?
Best active member avatar
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:44 pm

My thought is just this: unless you don't continue to cause troubles here, it's fine to have you visiting the forum and properly posting in it...

Well, "a long time"... :P You haven't made a good reputation of yourself in this community, and probably you can't neither do something to repair it a little, but being good through the time, maybe it could change something. Also, nobody forces you to do something about modding, we aren't all modders.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 2 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:31 pm

When you come up here asking that kind of stuff you risk to get answers like Sajmon's (even though he's just joking). :P
I am? :lol: