Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 3 months
India

Acura cars unsearchable.

Postby Seahawk » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:36 am

Hello.

I just searched Acura cars. I wrote "Acura" in the search but nothing came but when I wrote "Honda" and the hidden vehicles came up. But even in Honda section the 3rd page has nothing if you do a search. And this is not a new problem it is an old one.

Bye.
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 6 months

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:08 pm

Maybe I just have a bad memory, but I don't recall ever seeing Acura's at all here. In order for them to be deleted, they first have to exist.

If you go to MMArchive, you can list by manufacturer, and there are 13 cars listed under acura. However, some of these will be for MM1, of course.
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

BUGATTIMAN253MPH
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years
Ireland

Postby BUGATTIMAN253MPH » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:17 pm

There were Acura's on this site, there was about 3 cars available at the time; a super-fast NSX, a tuned RSX and a Forza NSX
Best Midtown Madness 2 car converter of the year
Best Midtown Madness 2 car converter of the year
Author of the best Midtown Madness 2 car add-on of the year
Best active member Midtown Madness 1 screenshot-er

Best active member avatar
Best Midtown Madness 2 breakout of the year
Funniest active member

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 8 months

Postby A320_Pilot » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:37 pm

There were Acura cars on here, years ago.
That's a pic from 2010, Image
Sadly, they seem to be gone.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Vj394OU.jpg[/img]
[color=cyan][b]4.6L V8?[/b][/color] [color=white]I think[/color] [color=red][b]YES![/b][/color]

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 1 month
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:32 pm

Acuras and Hondas were removed because some copyright company told MM2x guys to do so

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 6 months

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:21 pm

Two 1997 NSX originally from Forza 3 are in MMArchive, but they probably aren't the ones you're looking for.
Acuras and Hondas were removed because some copyright company told MM2x guys to do so
I guess we should name our cars like ETS2 did, where DAF became DAV. So I guess all future Acura's should be named 'Accuracy NSX' or something like that :lol: .
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 9 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:52 pm

It's impossible for you to remember what happened concerning these two cars brands, right? All the Acura and Honda cars downloads are just moved in other sections and are hidden from the downloads section, but they're all still reachable and downloadable, so nothing except the two brands sections got deleted. However, it's weird that the Honda cars can be searched and seen, while the Acura ones not; the Acura cars are put and hidden in the Mercury section.
Next year I can try to put again those brands, hoping to don't get any suing... It happened almost 2 years ago, so it's probable that won't happen again.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 14 years 9 months

Postby zoot » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:40 am

I personally think it was fake, too.
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner