How to make an image for MM2X?

KDriver
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 10 years 5 months

How to make an image for MM2X?

Postby KDriver » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:56 pm

How to resize an image to 6 KB or how to make a 6 KB jpeg image?

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 8 months

Postby dummiesboy » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:31 pm

6KB? That would be extremely small. What part of the site are you trying to upload to?

KDriver
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby KDriver » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:37 pm

I want to post profile picture. (Example: Your picture DB).How to make it and where can I upload it from?

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 3 months

Postby e-cobra » Fri Nov 15, 2013 5:33 pm

Size doesn't matter when you upload it to some other website like https://www.imgur.com. Make sure the image dimensions are appropriate for being an avatar image and upload, then paste its direct link in your profile.
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]

KDriver
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby KDriver » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:23 pm

I am facing one problem.It says unable to upload image.Can you please tell me step by step how to do it?

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:50 pm

That's called avatar, or profile image. Because of the strict file size limits of the forum, is better upload the image on any file hosting website, like Imgur or Postimage, which don't require a registering to do that. After done the upload, copy the got link called "Direct link". Now, go in the forum's profile page, scroll on the bottom part of the page and paste the previously copied direct link in the field named "Link to off-site Avatar". At the end click on Submit button and there you go. Don't exceed with the image resolution sizes, keep them under 100 pixels. :wink:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

KDriver
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby KDriver » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:06 am

Ok thank you so much Franch88.