I atomatically log out after some time.

Its a hell on me.

Flyingkite
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

I atomatically log out after some time.

Postby Flyingkite » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:18 am

I never click the Logout Exit but still I log out and can't log in, 2 of mine accounts [SEAHAWK] & [Seaeagle] logged out atomatically. After some days my accout log out atomatically. How, and it not log in even after I type the correct password. Is someone typed my simple password, changed it and logged me out? :cry:

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 7 months

Postby whoami » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:29 am

Click the "Forgot my password" link?
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 3 months

Postby e-cobra » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:04 pm

Accounts can't log out automatically. And why don't you remember your password? Could be something wrong with your web browser, if you're getting logged out automatically.
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 9 months

Postby A320_Pilot » Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:40 pm

Check the capslock. That happened to me many times.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Vj394OU.jpg[/img]
[color=cyan][b]4.6L V8?[/b][/color] [color=white]I think[/color] [color=red][b]YES![/b][/color]

Flyingkite
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 11 years 3 months

Postby Flyingkite » Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:19 pm

I tried it but it didnot work. :(

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 7 months

Postby whoami » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:08 pm

As for logging out automatically, get Chrome or Firefox to remember your password if you can't do so yourself.
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]

A320_Pilot
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 9 months

Postby A320_Pilot » Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:21 pm

^ xD

I agree.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Vj394OU.jpg[/img]
[color=cyan][b]4.6L V8?[/b][/color] [color=white]I think[/color] [color=red][b]YES![/b][/color]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:26 pm

You can get logged out after so little time for many reasons, from the cleaning of the browser's stored data to the use of system cleaning programs such as CCleaner. Anyway, in most of the cases it's the user that decides to do these cleaning thigns. In any case instead, after about a month from the login you get always logged out because of the website's cookies expiring.
But in your specific case, it's evident that you've done something wrong in even all the three times that you've registered an account here. Probably your error has been to haven't re-typed the decided password in the password confirmation field, and this lets the website assign you an automatic generated password, that's a pretty long alphanumeric code hard to remind, unless you write it somewhere.
Check my PM from the inbox with instructions on how get back the use of your first account.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|