Why did you join MM2X?

Title says it all

CarLuver69
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 17 years 1 month

Why did you join MM2X?

Postby CarLuver69 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:37 am

I joined MM2x because I was helping to promote the Driver Traffic Cars Pack that Richard P. and me were working on... I helped build the description files, lol.

Why did YOU join MM2X? Share your stories here!

StanOfGB
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 16 years 6 months

Postby StanOfGB » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:38 am

I still remember: To comment on a screenshot, ahaha. Then I found the forum and stuck around.

Triple_X
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 2 months

Postby Triple_X » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:47 am

i think i have the most common story in the site :D i found mm2x not in it early days in fact pretty late if you ask me :oops:

i installed mm2 after a long time without playing and i thought maybe it has some cheats , mods, trainers for this game and i was surfing through google and i found the mm2x and i started to download cars from it then after downloading almost ten of them i saw that i had no idea how to put them in game and i started surfing on the google again and i found the forum (when i think about it now it is so stupid lol ) and of course the quick response of Franch88 really impressed me and so i am in love with mm2x now :D :D
[color=white][b][u]MM2X Awards : [/u][/b]

[img][/img] | Funniest Active Member [/color]

HummersRock
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 17 years 4 months

Postby HummersRock » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:16 am

Well mm2x was the first mm2 site found and the first site I registered on. I can't remember the reason for joining when I first joined. Rejoined though since my old account was noobish and had a username that was different than the one on mm2c.
[url=https://bit.ly/znpgtp][color=deepskyblue]My MM2 Creations[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/o9c3][color=red]My MM2 Youtube[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/yfqjeq][color=green]My DeviantArt[/color][/url]

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 8 months

Postby dummiesboy » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:29 am

I joined MM2C first to tell about the easter eggs i found, and after i posted them, Franch invited me to MM2X. :)

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 3 months

Postby Zac4084 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:30 am

I remember a very old account I made, I think to recommend a mod. I had no idea what a forum was, how to work it, and so fourth..

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:40 am

I've joined here registering this account in the date that you can see after have got Internet at home, but before I started to visit this website since something like 2002. I just checked the home page, sometimes the screenshots gallery and the downloads section for new releases or interesting ones, nothing else, I never thought to register an account and check the forum. This has been the first MM2 related website where I've registered, and initially I did it right to check the forum and start what has been since now for me.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Zac4084 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:46 am

I've joined here registering this account in the date that you can see after have got Internet at home, but before I started to visit this website since something like 2002. I just checked the home page, sometimes the screenshots gallery and the downloads section for new releases or interesting ones, nothing else, I never thought to register an account and check the forum. This has been the first MM2 related website where I've registered, and initially I did it right to check the forum and start what has been since now for me.
Very interesting, how did you find out about the website/MM2? Sorry about the off.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:54 am

Very interesting, how did you find out about the website/MM2?
I've got MM2 from a cousin in late 2001 or begin 2002, then I've found add-ons and mods for it in websites like this, but I can't remember how I find this websites, maybe after a simple search.
No problem for this little off-topic.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Zac4084
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Zac4084 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:16 am

Very interesting, how did you find out about the website/MM2?
I've got MM2 from a cousin in late 2001 or begin 2002, then I've found add-ons and mods for it in websites like this, but I can't remember how I find this websites, maybe after a simple search.
No problem for this little off-topic.
Ahh. Thanks. :) Same here, I don't remember if I found MM2C first, I can remember MM2X very late. I guess all the topics and everything are still here. I'm glad this is a little community, too much craziness would be here. But sometimes a few join, which is nice too. ;)

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 8 months

Postby dummiesboy » Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:18 am

I have also come here for years before joining. Probably since 2002 also. I remember the blue design of the website, and all of the nsf4 conversions.. ahh, those were the days. :)

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Postby Silent1Unknown » Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:57 am

I joined this website because it is well maintained and is the most-up-to-date MM2 related website.....in english. All the releases here are high-quality ones and they come with news updates. The forums are lively and the Screenshot Gallery is very unique, the best. Overall, this site has a great structure.

Many thanks to the admin for making this site and Franch88 for maintaining it! :D

EDIT: I also remember registering here because I found some of my old cars being hosted here and was surprised about that.

Image BEST MM2 SCREENSHOOTER | BEST PHOTOSHOPPER
Image MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER | BEST MM2 WEBSITE

Kunal2045
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 14 years 7 months

Postby Kunal2045 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:04 am

Silent you took my words. ;)

I joined this website because it has the most mods than any other MM2 relating sites. Also to share my Screenshot to the community. And convert cars to MM2. And we see more newcomers and already MM2 players converting now, keeping MM2 alive! But I wished I would've known this site waay back. Like 2003. If I did, I would've been upto my 40th conversion by now. :P And knowing more people.

The way I got VERY interested into MM2 was when my very best mate gave me his MM2 back in 2008 I think. I wasn't interested in OLD racing games like this. But I decided to give it a go. When I did races and cruising and stuff, I said to myself, "Is there any few/such mods for this game?" So I googled it, and found MM2x.com, FIRST on the list. Then I found not few, but LOTS of mods here! All from cars to buses to trucks to tracks and to game enhancements! After few months I downloaded some to give it a try, I didn't know how to put mods, so I just put them in the MM2 directory folder. And they somewhat worked! Then downloaded more mods -YOU KNOW THE DRILL- ... And then I stayed on this site, making this my best interest of my life!

Although I have forgotten to say some other bits, but when I do, I'll edit this post again. :D
[align=center][color=black]Sig[/color]
[img]https://www.imgweave.com/view/4838.png[/img][/align]

Sido
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 9 months

Postby Sido » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:22 am

I Saw MM2C First, In 2010 To Download Some Cars And Tracks And Some Day I Was Searching Google And I Found this Perfect Site And Like Zac I Didnt Know How To Use This Forum But Downloaded Many Stuff From Here, I Have 85% Of The Addons Of This Site And I Love this site :P .
And this Forum Is Wonderful, It Is Awesome, Browsing The Topics Of This Forum Gives Me Peace, I Am Not Lying, This Site Is The Best MM2 Forum In The World And I Hope This Forum Never Dies. :P :D
No, I am not ready for Hell! I don't even have my good shoes!

-Edward Richtofen

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 2 months
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:40 pm

We didn't had internet so I came to this site around 2003 or 2004 but registred after really big break from MM2 in 2008. I came here to upload few pics, then came to forums and everything started :P