In MM2 - A Video

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 6 months

Comparing Player and Opponent engine sounds

Postby RohitXL5 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:54 am

Hello,
I uploaded a video which shows comparison in player and opponent vehicle engine sounds to show which ones are better.
I don't know which one are better but some of the players are better and some of opponents are better.
I want to make a mod with customized engine sounds for player and opponents both.
Please help me to prepare a list that what sound I put for vehicles keeping both same.

Here is the video -

Hope you will like the video and post reply to tell me which sound is suitable for which car.
Thank you.
[img][/img]

[color=#01B5DD][size=150]Boss of Martians![/size][/color]

[img][/img] [color=yellow]Best Active Member MM1 screenshot-er | Best MM2 breakout of the year[/color]
[img][/img] [color=yellow]Author of the best mod of the year[/color]

jorge14
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 5 months

Postby jorge14 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:39 pm

Nice video :wink:
[img][/img][color=gray] Best MM2 car converter of the year[/color] | [img][/img] [color=chocolate] Best active member photoshop-er[/color]
[url=https://www.mm2jorge14.weebly.com][img]https://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/16/19/81/53/mm2jor10.png[/img][/url]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:45 pm

Good idea have made a such kind of comparing video, but you had to make it much better: for first thing disable the high disturbing commentary voice and game music (the engines sounds are barely listened), then, do the normal cruise mode in SF with traffic density set to zero (the traffic sounds and the race starting reverse count sounds disturb too), and finally, is better do a test of acceleration with the car stopped and the neutral gear put on, and successively an acceleration test with automatic changing of gears till at least the 3rd gear (you accelerate only till the 2nd gear changing making also burnouts at start).

Me and others already know of the differences between default player and opponent cars with the engine sounds. The differences there are in the .csv files, the ones used for the setting and the using of the sounds samples. I think that the sounds of the player cars are better, because most of the times they use all the sounds samples, instead for the opponents are used less of them.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|