Video Gameplay

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 6 months

More and more opponents upto 19

Postby RohitXL5 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:24 pm

Hello,
I made a video few months ago in which I am showing more than 7 opponents. I got the maximum 19 opponents possible without a game crash. More than 19 crashed for me. People always wanted to see that how the pointers will look for other opponents. Watch the video.

Hope you like it. :)
Please like and subscribe.
[img][/img]

[color=#01B5DD][size=150]Boss of Martians![/size][/color]

[img][/img] [color=yellow]Best Active Member MM1 screenshot-er | Best MM2 breakout of the year[/color]
[img][/img] [color=yellow]Author of the best mod of the year[/color]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Good video to explain this opponents adding modding, nice work with it. :wink:
So with MM1 can be added till 19 opponents without get any crash, and till the race end? The video says to don't accelerate and just watch the opponents go away otherwise the game crashes, but is it possible to start to accelerate at least after the countdown ending and race starting?
In MM2 the adding of at least an 8th opponent works, but when it crosses the first checkpoint, the game crashes.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

jorge14
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 5 months

Postby jorge14 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:45 pm

Very nice video! :D
[img][/img][color=gray] Best MM2 car converter of the year[/color] | [img][/img] [color=chocolate] Best active member photoshop-er[/color]
[url=https://www.mm2jorge14.weebly.com][img]https://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/16/19/81/53/mm2jor10.png[/img][/url]

NotoriousA
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Postby NotoriousA » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:47 pm

Good video to explain this opponents adding modding, nice work with it. :wink:
So with MM1 can be added till 19 opponents without get any crash, and till the race end? The video says to don't accelerate and just watch the opponents go away otherwise the game crashes, but is it possible to start to accelerate at least after the countdown ending and race starting?
In MM2 the adding of at least an 8th opponent works, but when it crosses the first checkpoint, the game crashes.
That's strange ... the SF Race Mod had an 8th opponent in some of the races, but the game doesn't crash for me when they cross the first checkpoint.
[img][/img]

RohitXL5
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years 6 months

Postby RohitXL5 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:09 am

8 opponents work perfectly as you seen in the video without game crash till end which is drivable. More than it crashes after 20 seconds, we can't play it till the race ends. When the road ends then it crashes. I tried with mixed opponents too but it crashes after 12 opponents in 2 seconds.
[img][/img]

[color=#01B5DD][size=150]Boss of Martians![/size][/color]

[img][/img] [color=yellow]Best Active Member MM1 screenshot-er | Best MM2 breakout of the year[/color]
[img][/img] [color=yellow]Author of the best mod of the year[/color]