No PKG filter!

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 2 months
Poland

No PKG filter!

Postby sajmon14 » Mon May 11, 2009 5:15 pm

When I launched Zmodeler and i wanted import some pkg buildings it was gone!I tried to re-extract it,but there was no pkg filter on list.Can someone help me?
Last edited by sajmon14 on Mon May 11, 2009 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dummiesboy
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 9 months

Postby dummiesboy » Mon May 11, 2009 5:40 pm

I am having the exact same proplem! 8O I have had it for a long time now, and with no fix in sight. Not even a system repair did it. :(

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Mon May 11, 2009 6:50 pm

It happened to me before,but i just reextracted the filter and it was working.If that wont be fixed i will not finish city and planned cars.

Edit:I know what is the problem now.I installed the 2nd copy of Zmodeler and there was pkg filter.When I'm replacing it with old filter it's gone.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Mon May 11, 2009 8:02 pm

This kind of problem happens to my PC with Windows Vista, where I have a copy of ZModeler 1.07b with both the default and the Maxoff's PKG filter (the filter file name renamed, so I can use it). After some using, for no apparent reason the Maxoff's one disappeared from the importing and exporting list. To solve this problem I have to delete and re-copy the folder from my other PC, where I don't have this problem.

Have two copies of ZModeler, especially if they're the same version, isn't a good idea, because they shares some files, like the configurations .ini one placed in the Windows folder.

Here's the Dummiesboy's topic about the same problem.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

sajmon14
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Poland

Postby sajmon14 » Mon May 11, 2009 9:27 pm

Now i fixed it I just paste Maxoff's filter,but with other name.I have 2 pkg filters now,thanks for help.