SF Editor

jtdscape
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 3 months

SF Editor

Postby jtdscape » Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:01 pm

I have downloaded the SF track editor and when i put my file into the SF file folder of MM2 well my SanFransico still looks the same even tho I made a few mods to it. Does anyone know how to make this work??
Thanks
-Jimmy

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:56 pm

You do a totally wrong thing put the saved file with that program in the SF folder; that folder there's in the players folder, the folder with the players saves, and it's a part of the game only for that.

That program allows to create new mods that adds new in-game objects to SF and London. It's called Midtown Madness 2 City Editor.
The file saved should have this file name, roam.pathset. You have to put this file in a new folder called SF, and this folder in another one called Race; then create a ZIP compression file with WinRar renaming it from .zip to .ar of these folders. Use a file name with at least a "!" symbol at the start of the file name. Check the edits to SF placing the .ar file inyour main MM2 directory.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|