2D artwork and other things I've created

Burner
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 16 years 2 months
United States of America

2D artwork and other things I've created

Postby Burner » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:26 pm

Wanted to share some things I've made that aren't 3D models.

Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Re: 2D artwork and other things I've created

Postby Franch88 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:17 pm

Nice works here, you're an artist and crafter at many things. :) Cool car posters, and I remember of that "blueprints are for babies" image with your son. :P
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Burner
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
United States of America

Postby Burner » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:23 am

😊 Thanks.

The McDonald's was for my daughters school project. The whole class was each making something, and all projects were going to be on display in the gym for the whole school to check out. Parents were invited to the fair. You can guess who's project got the most attention 😏 especially when the kids would push the "try me" button and the whole inside would light up, showing the tables, booths, the counter with registers, menu board, tvs, people would about fall over. No one wanted to believe she had a hand in it. Good thing I had a labtop with pictures of her putting it together on a slideshow sitting next to it. Eh heh heh.

And the pumpkins, every year the whole neighborhood would come by trick or treating to see what I had carved that year. I couldn't believe myself that the one of my father-in-law had came out so good. It looked just damn like him. I made it as a tribute to him, as he passed away that year.

Those jeans I had hand stitched over like 3 days...

And you can guess who was popular in high school with the girls. They sure did love getting their names drawn in graffiti style... 😀

Burner
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
United States of America

Postby Burner » Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:26 am

Found a pic of this:

My daughter made this. Both my kids are artists. I really need to show you my sons drawings, he is an amazing drawer. My drawings are nothing compared to his. He creates his own characters and makes comics from them. I think he is getting an art scholarship and is starting college in California in the fall.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:35 pm

Eheh, nice monster. :wink: Very good, your children took your artistic side. :P :D Why not, show some draws of your son, I bet there are cars. :wink:
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Burner
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
United States of America

Postby Burner » Sat Mar 16, 2024 2:05 am

You lose that bet 😜 he doesn't care about cars. He didn't even want me to teach him to drive stick shift. I let him pick out whatever he wanted for his first car. I tried to lean him towards something sporty, muscley, or some kind badass truck. He chose a Ford Fusion...

At least my daughter got a Nissan 370z...

He draws super heroes and creatures and monsters and all kinds of wild stuff. He needs to get a job at Pixar when he learns to make them 3D and animate them.

ITN_Tuning
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 15 years 3 months
Bulgaria

Postby ITN_Tuning » Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:33 pm

That's great that you support your children's artistic side. Your son might show interest in cars later. And your daughter likes JDM cars? Pretty neat.