I'm working on my Midtown Madness-related (sub)website.

camerorr
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie
Registered for: 1 year 7 months

I'm working on my Midtown Madness-related (sub)website.

Postby camerorr » Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:23 pm

Hello guys! I've been a long time fan of Midtown Madness franchise. Recently installed MM1 and it worked like a charm on W10, so I souped it up with Open1560 and RV3, as well as a widescreen patch. Plan to do something like that on MM2 very soon.

But I opened this thread for a different reason, an even better reason. I'm currently working on a website that is dedicated to Midtown Madness franchise, with short infos about games, as well as links to downloads (most of them go to here, though).

As of now, the website is simply called "Midtown Madness Fan Source Website", but I'll change its name and icon into something better and more appealing. I'm using React, Reactstrap and CSS, and it has some advanced transitions :D

Here below is one snapshot from the current version, I have some differences in my head. What do you guys think about it? This will be released as a part of my main website, which is here below:

http://redrocket2000.byethost14.com/?i=1
Attachments
photo_2022-08-17_13-29-50 (2).jpg

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 3 months
India

Re: I'm working on my Midtown Madness-related (sub)website.

Postby Seahawk » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:13 pm

Join here:
https://discord.com/channels/2399009617 ... 1731117059

Also don't forget to add your site link to the MM website links we provide here at MM2x. Under the 'Fan Sites' section.
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

camerorr
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby camerorr » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:01 pm

Join here:

Also don't forget to add your site link to the MM website links we provide here at MM2x. Under the 'Fan Sites' section.
Says "No Text Channel".
If this channel is Midtown Club, there's a good chance that I got deleted before I could provide any authorization because the authorization bot kept refusing Reddit account (the only other option was Steam, but I don't have a Steam account).

And thanks for reminding, I sure will add it.

camerorr
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby camerorr » Wed Aug 17, 2022 3:09 pm

Join here:

Says "No Text Channel".
If this channel is Midtown Club, there's a good chance that I got deleted before I could provide any authorization because the authorization bot kept refusing Reddit account (the only other option was Steam, but I don't have a Steam account).

And thanks for reminding, I sure will add it.
Nevermind this post, I managed to work around Midtown Club this time.

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 12 years 2 months
Great Britain

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Wed Aug 17, 2022 8:03 pm

Sounds good about the new website.
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here

camerorr
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby camerorr » Thu Aug 18, 2022 9:25 am

I've successfully put the website on the internet, here it is: http://redrocket2000.byethost14.com/midtown/index.html

It is hosted as a sub-folder to my main hobby website, which the redrocket2000.byethost14.com part. This (sub)site is completely accessible from the main site.

I'll be waiting for all kinds of feedback.

(My last reply was somehow deleted, I'm posting it again just in case)

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 12 years 2 months
Great Britain

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Thu Aug 18, 2022 8:00 pm

It's a good website, just had a look. I didn't know MM3 had any mobile ports for it
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here

camerorr
MM2X Newbie
MM2X Newbie

Postby camerorr » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:36 pm

It's a good website, just had a look.

Thanks, now I'm noting some problems inside website, like the background image transition not working on Firefox (it works on Edge, though).
I didn't know MM3 had any mobile ports for it
Yeah, MM3 was ahead of its time in that part.