The Dream

FXANBSS
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 11 years

The Dream

Postby FXANBSS » Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:07 am

Hi guys once again! I hope you're all having a goody day n_n/ :cup: :wink0:

Today I just had a weird dream, I was playing a race in MM2, specifically in SF which had a different layout, the only place I saw was Presidio, it looked something like this:
(I took advantage of the moment and I added more details to my fantastic SF :lau: )

I was driving my MWU GTR-Super Cruiser, my route is marked by the yellow line, and it seems that I was last because all the opponents got to the finish line already (somehow :lol: ).
I tried to go through the really weird-looking floating "sidewalks" to that platform but I fell, THEN suddenly my car went nuts! I decided to record the moment with ShadowPlay NVIDIA.

THEN

I also played later in a Jungle-like map, it had huge vertical walls of terrain and tunnels between them and TrackMania-looking roads and stunts, there was fog, AND WOW I DID ONE H*LL OF A STUNT THAT I'VE RECORDED, I DON'T KNOW how in h*ll i did that, HOLY $#*%, I LANDED AND DROVE FROM THE HOLE IN THE WALL BACK AND LANDED AGAIN AND DID A 180 and then precisely I got out from a "Roundabout Hot Wheels road that was going up" and I landed back on the race haha! :cool:
I am not gonna draw this because I did too much already XD
And when I was gonna upload my recording... I woke up :'v
D*MN I thought I had IT!!!!! :lol:

And well, that was my dream :mrgreen: I hope you had another good experience!

Best regards!
~ FXANBSS

Jeremiahjobling
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 12 years 2 months
Great Britain

Re: The Dream

Postby Jeremiahjobling » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:09 pm

Interesting dream. :o
Dubai = Supercarland

When it comes to normal street driving, any car is as good as good as any other. Only the racetrack can truly separate the cars' abilities.

--

In my opinion, BlameTruth is the Jeremy Clarkson of gamers and gameplay video commentators on the internet. You can follow him on Twitter here

zoot
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 14 years 9 months

Postby zoot » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:52 pm

I'm intrigued
Administrator at MMarchive | Arrow Block Entertainment Owner

carfan1061
MM2X Occasional User
MM2X Occasional User
Registered for: 7 years 10 months

Postby carfan1061 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:36 pm

LOL  :vhappy:

I really like the addition you made, I'm obsessed with complexity and randomness  :lau: