[Extreme violence in animals] Walmart Cruelty

Video is a link to more sensible people don't see it immediately

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

[Extreme violence in animals] Walmart Cruelty

Postby KingAndy » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:57 pm

Hey. Sorry this is not the most appropriate place to share this, but I found it a while ago in the internet. In the pig farms of Walmart workers use to torture, hit and kill in really painfull ways the animals. Me and a friend tryed to write about it in Wallmart's Facebook page but ours comments get automaticaly deleted.

Visit the link I provide at the end of this post to see the cruelty of that workers and please, as a animal lover, I ask you to don't ignore this.

You can also sign a petition if you want to, against Walmart, in the website.

THE VIDEO PROVIDED IN THE LINK SHOWS FOOTAGE OF EXTREME ANIMAL VIOLENCE, NOT RECOMMENDED FOR CHILDREN OR REALLY SENSIBLE PEOPLE

Link: https://walmartcruelty.com/
Best active member avatar
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site

e-cobra
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 3 months

Postby e-cobra » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:17 am

:x I'm literally having a feeling of taking a back hoe loader into the place and chop the workers faces off. :evil:
idk if it's appropriate to say this here, but these MFs deserve much worse than this.
Last edited by e-cobra on Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img][/img]
[url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5362&start=52&highlight=e-cobra][color=gold][size=75]MM2X Awards[/size][/color][/url]
[b][size=84][color=blue]If a tree falls in the woods and no one?s around to hear it, does it make a sound?[/color][/size][/b]

aaro4130
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Postby aaro4130 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:40 am

I watch this and just think "That's so wrong", but when the manager said that "That's what they do" That's when I literally put both my hands in the air like "WTF!?". That's so wrong. :'c
[img]https://i61.tinypic.com/25zrngo.jpg[/img][color=white]
- Most creative active member
- Most smart active member
- Best MM2 innovation of the year
- Best programmer

[img]https://i60.tinypic.com/2m4c2h5.jpg[/img]
- Most helpful active member[/color]

EnzoSkylineMiura
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 12 years 6 months

Postby EnzoSkylineMiura » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:49 pm

Don't watch this ITS HORRIBLE :( :( :(
[img][/img] [color=gold]MM2x Awards 2014 - Most Friendly Active Member[/color]

[img][/img]

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:49 pm

It's not the first time that I see videos of violence against animals, when happened, but everytime my reaction is like if it was the first time. :|
Who kills animals by tortures is already paying in his miseries... It's like the workers there are frustrated of their work and life, and they're letting out doing those actions... :?
Animals dignity must always be respected also for those who have their destiny decided by humans. Those farming conditions and kill animals in a such way could well be considered a factor of low quality meat selling service... What do these unscrupulous rich managers think to impose? Can't they succeed to think that's all simply not right? :x

Walmart collected other very bad events... Good that this shit isn't present here, where are present the German multinational Lidl and Coop Italia, which look better. About me, I support the local shops and little franchises, though.
Save Money, Live Better. Yeah, yeah...
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

carmaniac
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 15 years

Postby carmaniac » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:58 am

Here in Britain we have alot of free range meat/eggs... I bet Walmart hardly has any of it

whoami
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 6 months

Postby whoami » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:35 pm

I can't decide what to do first; vomit, or take a plane to the US and come back, putting these "people" on the plane's wings and let the atmosphere get them...

Oh, and Walmart? You just ruined my chances of buying anything from you, OR eating pork ever. why did I watch this I'm a kid and now I can't unsee it...
[color=white]Nobody told me MM2 works on Windows 10![/color]

aaro4130
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby aaro4130 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:17 pm

why did I watch this I'm a kid and now I can't unsee it...
Well you're seeing part of the truth in the world.

My reaction about this is similar to Franch. It seems the workers totally disregard that pigs are living creatures too, because of pure anger?

Either way it's not right.
- Best programmer

COOLGUY200
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 13 years 1 month

Postby COOLGUY200 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:34 pm

Ahem, what about those babies being aborted at Planned Parenthood? There are babies being MURDERED in those places. Actual living humans that could have been saved? What about that?

Are we less important than farm animals? Just think about it...

aaro4130
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby aaro4130 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:44 pm

Ahem, what about those babies being aborted at Planned Parenthood? There are babies being MURDERED in those places. Actual living humans that could have been saved? What about that?

It's not that we are "less important" it is the fact that these are illegal and wrong acts being commuted in a place where they are standard procedure NOT to have this happen.
- Best programmer

BUGATTIMAN253MPH
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 13 years 1 month
Ireland

Re: [Extreme violence in animals] Walmart Cruelty

Postby BUGATTIMAN253MPH » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Walmart workers use to torture, hit and kill in really painfull ways the animals.
The bastards! :x
Best Midtown Madness 2 car converter of the year
Best Midtown Madness 2 car converter of the year
Author of the best Midtown Madness 2 car add-on of the year
Best active member Midtown Madness 1 screenshot-er

Best active member avatar
Best Midtown Madness 2 breakout of the year
Funniest active member

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:45 pm

What's to say? Sometimes is better if a couple don't even think to make a baby; it won't be like play to do the parents... I think that abortion is a good right to the couple, but the good sense use must always prevail do avoid to appeal at it, because it's still a shaming way to solve that "problem".
No, but that doesn't justify that some humans tortures other living creature... The human consciousness should understand.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

Seahawk
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 11 years 4 months
India

Postby Seahawk » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:18 am

In the time of MACHINES. Worker Animals must be sent to their natural habitats and let to live their life of their own..

And Zoo 'Prisons' (Cages) must be destroyed and those 'Prisnors' (Caged animals) must be sent to their habitats.

EDIT: Just saw the video. Walmart must be banned, pigs must be sent to forests and their building to be destroyed by airstrikes. The above lines were of some other cruelties..
-Seahawk
Third Best New-comer screen shooter of the year 2013
Second Best MM1 screen shooter of the year 2014

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:43 pm

What's to say? Sometimes is better if a couple don't even think to make a baby; it won't be like play to do the parents... I think that abortion is a good right to the couple, but the good sense use must always prevail do avoid to appeal at it, because it's still a shaming way to solve that "problem".
Abortion is hardly a right. Granted you live in Italy, and maybe don't have the same Constitutional rights America supposedly has, maybe you do. I don't know. But whether this goes for other countries or not, Americans (supposedly) have a right to life, liberty, and the 'pursuit of happiness' within the boundaries of constitutional law.
So just cause robbing banks makes you happy doesn't mean you have a right to go do it.

I believe that 'making love' before marriage is wrong, and that it is the leading cause of abortions. But can I prohibit it like prohibiting robbery? Not exactly. But killing is another story, so just cause you want to 'make love' before marriage, or even do it without ever planning to marry, doesn't mean you have a right to kill in order to pacify your 'pursuit of happiness'.

I mean, get married and raise the kid! If there's really no other choice, you could at least put up for adoption. Otherwise, how are humans supposed to stop animal cruelty when they are basically doing the same thing among themselves?
It's not that we are "less important" it is the fact that these are illegal and wrong acts being commuted in a place where they are standard procedure NOT to have this happen.
Okay, so where's the legality in killing people outside of a warzone? If there is any, I haven't found it yet.
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.