indicators into mm2

Here are propositions and requests directed for HQTM-Team by players.

Moderators: Frost, Luigi, HQTM-Team

eliminator
HQTM-Team

indicators into mm2

Post by eliminator »

hello with all, Opinion with the programmers!!

Perhaps I have the solution to introduce indicators into mm2!!!

In certain vehicles, when one moves back, the indicators flicker (!!).
I thus said myself that if one can modify the attribution of the keys, one could introduce indicators!
Yes, the fact of actuating step back makes that the indicators start (one has thus to use the key “R” touches action on the vehicle), therefore it would be necessary to reprogram the keys so that in the place of the actions of orrigine, it is there the indicators, right-hand side or left, which start.

Examples:
1.)Touch out of the véhcule
the key there (which is not used for nothing!!) could be to reprogram while flickering right, and touches it N (not to allot) while flickering left.
2.)touch action of the vehicle
the keys “to look at on the left” and “to look at on the right” can also be useful, and I think that these keys would be easier to program considering than they inluent directly on the véhcule

But for that, it would be necessary to reprogram the play (opinion thus with the programmers!!) and/or to create a add one to introduce the indicator into each cars.

here, I have all for my part,

Sorry for my english, i'm french !!

see you !

Eliminator
1066ant
HQTM-Team

Post by 1066ant »

I think other people have looked into this before and found it is impossible. :/
Captain_slow is here!
eliminator
HQTM-Team

Post by eliminator »

yes, but not one do this !
Maxoff
HQTM-Team

Post by Maxoff »

I think that it would be much easier to find animation of the given texture in MM2 memory, find the way to turn it on and off and write a program to control it when user press keys. Unfortunalelty I still don't know how to do it.
... You only have to know how to prepare query, google will do the rest ...
... My software ...
... Guide to Punctuation ...
Fragnatic
HQTM-Team

Post by Fragnatic »

Maxoff wrote:I think that it would be much easier to find animation of the given texture in MM2 memory, find the way to turn it on and off and write a program to control it when user press keys. Unfortunalelty I still don't know how to do it.
WOW, it looks you thinking of it :P :wow: I looking forward to June 2009 :lol: (this month you release it - I think) 8)
eliminator
HQTM-Team

Post by eliminator »

it's not easy !!!!