Webmaster contest

In this section you can find everything about the contest, show your work and ask questions

Moderators: Frost, Luigi

Will you participate in the webmatser content?

Poll ended at 2007-03-07, 21:08

Yes, of course
82%
Maybe
9%
Not really
No votes
No, I don't like the idea
No votes
I don't care
9%

Total votes: 11

Maxoff
HQTM-Team

Post by Maxoff »

A month after contest's end, it's time to write something about it. We've been thinking about it and we didn't know what to write. To be honest, we are disappointed, maybe we expected too much.

The begining was ok, but the end wasn't. The contest didn't have as many participants as we expected. Only few website were started and presented however only one was finished. First I wanted to ask you what happend, but now I think it doesn't matter any more, it was your choice.

Like I wrote, only one website was finished, but do not understand me wrong. The author won, because he made very good website, not because only he made it.

End of yamping, time for results.

The winner is Gafaddict, congratulations !! :)

We want to thank You, for your time, for your work and for taking part in the contest. Thank You:)

We'd like to say thank you for all other praticipants even if they didn't finish their work, we hope that they at least tray and maybe next time will be better.

BTW. You can check his work here.
... You only have to know how to prepare query, google will do the rest ...
... My software ...
... Guide to Punctuation ...
captainzana
HQTM-Team

Post by captainzana »

Congratulations
What is the prize?
a CM beta maybe?
Shiggiti Shiggiti Shua...
georgy
HQTM-Team

Post by georgy »

very good !! I must agree with you maxoff !! I don't know what happend also, I think just some people didn't want to finish it because of the lac of intrest :roll:

Gafaddict made his website indeed very good (with eg a menu, etc) and it's looking / acting aslo like a normal website should be !!!

just pasting image links of your screens is not so good I think imo (not gaf's site)
:?

Great to see he used some of the Fragnatic CM review ;)

Congratulations and I hope there will be more activity about this issue in the future ... :? ;) and just don't say "I will contribute if you don't finish it" :?
Sapphire x1650 Pro P0wD3R || Nice forum here ... :D
Thank you HQTM for your great creations and to give "playing MM2" another dimension ^_^
AutogamingCentral
|| Midtown Madness 2 COLOR