Multiplayer ... chronicles

Here we talk about all other things, which are not qualified for section with requests or news.

Moderators: Frost, Luigi, HQTM-Team

Should hqtm think about developing a multiplayer program ?

Poll ended at 2007-04-13, 14:37

Yes ! That is a good idea !
60%
No thanks, I have enough with hamachi
20%
No, this is a bad idea
20%

Total votes: 5

georgy
HQTM-Team

Multiplayer ... chronicles

Post by georgy »

Hello hqtm

I had some strange idea, but could it be possible that you guys can make a GOOD program to play midtown madness 2 online ? [multiplayer mode]

I know there are a lot of programs like gamespy (but you have to pay for that), Hamachi (but it's limited and you can't be admin of a server (unless you're premium and also paid for it))

Since zone.com died, all the things became wrong
www.mm2br.com is also developing some tool called brazona but the coder decided to stop the project for an unknown time ... :(

So, maybe you can think about it or is it just some "bad" idea of me ??

I have no idea on how slidegamers acts but I heared that it locks specified folders on your hard drive, and also some other things that shouldn't happen when playing multiplayer ...

I personally find Hamachi very good, but the only negative thing about it , is the limit of members at 1 server, and if you are on like 2 servers, you can not play with 3 members when I am registered on both servers, and person 1 is regged at server A and person 2 is regged at server B .... :roll: :hahaha:

ps. I made a little poll to see what you guys think about this ;) (and off course also other board members here)
Sapphire x1650 Pro P0wD3R || Nice forum here ... :D
Thank you HQTM for your great creations and to give "playing MM2" another dimension ^_^
AutogamingCentral
|| Midtown Madness 2 COLOR
Maxoff
HQTM-Team

Post by Maxoff »

If you are asking me, than I don't have enough knowledge and time to build that kind of program. It's not so easy as it looks.
... You only have to know how to prepare query, google will do the rest ...
... My software ...
... Guide to Punctuation ...
georgy
HQTM-Team

Post by georgy »

Maxoff wrote:If you are asking me, than I don't have enough knowledge and time to build that kind of program. It's not so easy as it looks.
Ok, I see , than we keep using the existing tools ;) No Problem

Thanks for your answer Maxoff ;)
Sapphire x1650 Pro P0wD3R || Nice forum here ... :D
Thank you HQTM for your great creations and to give "playing MM2" another dimension ^_^
AutogamingCentral
|| Midtown Madness 2 COLOR