Help finding cities

mm2mm1fan
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 9 months
United States of America

Help finding cities

Postby mm2mm1fan » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:33 am

Hi I just wondering if following cites can be found if not can someone who might have some of them can you pm me. And If you can't I understand.

Aero City
Braemar Hill
Sam Sam City
Dome of Destruction
Hill Exciting
Hong Kong South
Molki Moon
No Name City
Python City
Road World
Rally 1
Rally 2
Rally 3
Green Leisure Bay
Drag Strip
Fun Land
Battle Arena

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:17 am

I know all except: Aero City (I don't remember a MM2 city with this name); Hill Exciting (I don't remember a MM2 city with this name, I have two or three with the word "Hill" in the name); Hong Kong South (maybe it's known with another name); Road World (I don't remember a MM2 city with this name). I'll PM you those which I'll succeed to find in my collection.
Molki Moon is better known as Dark Side Of The Moon. Dome Of Destruction is a track for MM1, get it here.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

mm2mm1fan
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 9 months
United States of America

Postby mm2mm1fan » Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:52 am

Thank you so much and I forgot to put two more Crash Land 2.0 and Silverwolf Island. The list was part of the one from mm2 Eric.

Storm_Sullivan
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 10 years 7 months

Postby Storm_Sullivan » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:31 am

Likely then the maps Franch doesn't recognize are mm2 Eric's work, and likely he never released them to sites like mm2x or mmCentral or whatever. If he's still involved in MM2, ask him if thats the case. If not, then those maps are probably a bit more to the many lost mm1 and mm2 oldies.

Of course, were he still active, it could be that they were still in progress.
[color=red]Religion: Man going to God
Christianity: God coming to man

SSMC Studio, offering emergency vehicle conversion from GTA SA, GTA IV, ETS2, & DSF to MM2. See what I do [url=https://www.mm2x.com/page.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=5566]here[/url][/color]

America faces a threat worse than ever before. Yesterday, George taxed our tea. Today, Obama taxes our freedom. Tomorrow, someone may tax our mortal lives. We must act now, to stop this threat. The Rebel Alliance begins here.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:24 pm

I have Silverwolf Island and I know about Crash Land, that's just a flat ground with prop objects on it, but not about a 2.0 version of it.

I know the Eric's MM2 tracks list, but it's not reliable because, except being very old and so not updated, it probably contains names of never released tracks. Some are his never finished/released works? Can be so. I remember of a track that he had in progress that got ever got finished.
I remember that Eric did a visit at MM2C forum some year ago, and after long time of absence, but without bring MM2 related news. His website is off-line since many years, too.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|