TC2- where can we get it?

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 10 years 8 months

TC2- where can we get it?

Postby KingAndy » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:00 pm

Hi guys, I was seaching for some Midtown Madness 2 addon tracks on youtube and I found a really cool one, the name of this track is TC2, or something like that. Well, any of the videos has the download link, and I can't find it on internet (only appears chinese websites). Any of you know where can I get it? I have the London Bus City mod but it's not so cool like this one. Here is the video:

Best active member avatar
Best active member MM1 screenshot-er
Friendliest active member

Most helpful active member
Best MM2 car converter of the year
Best MM2 innovation of the year
Author of the best MM2 mod of the year
Best active user's self amatory site

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby KingAndy » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:40 pm

Oh, and now I'm asking for a track, anyone knows what track is on the screenshot of this car: https://www.mm2x.com/modules.php?name=Downl ... #dldetails ?

hungarymate
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 11 years 8 months

Postby hungarymate » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:17 pm

I not heard about the TC2 track, but the second track is Forsaken Vale from Classic Madness mod.

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:25 pm

This is one of the best good looking bus city tracks made for MM2, most of them have just the main road path to drive the respective bus and use very few textures. I should have it, need to check, I'll also see for the original download link.
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby KingAndy » Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:02 am

I not heard about the TC2 track, but the second track is Forsaken Vale from Classic Madness mod.
Thanks, that Classic Madness track looks good, I will download it lated (the file is a bit big), but maybe I'll delete some of the things the MOD does (for personal use), I don't want some of the things.
This is one of the best good looking bus city tracks made for MM2, most of them have just the main road path to drive the respective bus and use very few textures. I should have it, need to check, I'll also see for the original download link.
I was so ansious to get it that I search on internet for hours, and a few minutes ago I found a website with it. Well, I need to say I'm a bit disapointed with the track, some roads finish into nothing, don't has quite much buildings, and the non breakable traffic lights makes the cars crash on it. Some traffic on it would be cool to. Anyway it's cool, mainly with a nice detailed bus and it loks almost a simulator :)

For who wants, there is the website I got TC2: https://w11.zetaboards.com/MM2_SG/topic/7501794/1/

hungarymate
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 11 years 8 months

Postby hungarymate » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:28 am

I tried the track, it's really cool!

KingAndy
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User

Postby KingAndy » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:52 pm

I tried the track, it's really cool!
Yes, important to say that the blitz modes takes almost half an hour to do, it's a really nice addon. Yesterday I tryed other chinese addon bus tacks, but all of them are bad (no floor on the most places, bad buildings textures, no bound on buildings (you can pass through them)... After trying them I saw that TC2 is so nice. Well, and if you like it you may like some of the chinese buses, in the most cases they are really nice, with nice textures, working wind screen wipers when it's rainning, awsome dashboards... Most of them don't have 3D interiors, but they are great too.

My favourite is a Scania, there is the download link, you can try it: https://w11.zetaboards.com/MM2_SG/topic/7500131/1/