We were tricked...

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 15 years 11 months

PRODUCT RECALL !!!

Postby Silent1Unknown » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:31 am

ATTENTION!

Madness Revived Team released 3 cars a while back, the 1968 Shelby GT500, Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 and Nissan 350Z tuned. We....or some members more than others, received disturbing news about these cars the day before. They were stolen by a certain member of our team.

The 3 models are actually made from scratch by some members of the Re-Volt gaming community. It is said that the true modelers of the 350Z are MOH and RLS, Piereligio is the creator of the LP560-4 and AdamOdell for the GT500. Madness Revived Team apologizes for this tragedy.

Who is the perp? You will notice in their Readme files that they were claimed to be modeled by the member known as Lolz566. He obviously got the boot. What is even more disturbing is that he is a fictional character, just the double account of another member who was already caught cheating on these forums.

True to his word, Kyle did not release anymore illegal conversions after he was caught the first time. But the above-mentioned cars were released before he was exposed. It seems he forgot to confess fully and tell us about his alter ego, Lolz566, until MOH recognized his car on our site just yesterday.

Madness Revived Team's purpose is not to humiliate anyone, but to tell the truth. Having said that, Kyle or whatever his real name is, has also been dismissed from the team.

The remaining team members (Me, Franch88, Brian and HummersRock) would like to say we are truly sorry for this unfortunate event and we will take action by removing these downloadables from our site immediately. We also request that other sites to do the same. If they wish to continue to host them, please attribute the cars with their correct authors. This should affect MM2Br, MM2X and MMArchive as far as I know.

Franch, Brian, HummersRock and I realize this incident will put a stain on our reputation. But we think it takes a lot of courage, honesty and integrity to admit such a bizzare, internal confession and that the true crime would have been to keep this all quiet. And maybe thats something for which you can still believe in us 4 (pun, LOL).

On the bright side, you can still enjoy my Saleen S281E and Barricade cars. We also have a traffic mod in progress. Some cars that might be included are:

ImageImageImageImage

Image BEST MM2 SCREENSHOOTER | BEST PHOTOSHOPPER
Image MOST FRIENDLY MEMBER | BEST MM2 WEBSITE

dageek
MM2X Very Active User
MM2X Very Active User
Registered for: 15 years 8 months

Postby dageek » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:14 am

Wow. Wow. Kyle, are you still determined to cheat your way to the top?
[url=https://www.dageek.webs.com][img]https://i945.photobucket.com/albums/ad294/photobukcet_dageek/Avatars/LamboSig.jpg[/img][/url]

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Silent1Unknown » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:21 am

All I wanted to convey was that those cars werent ours as we thought. I would have left Kyle out of it, but he's part of the explanation. So please dont bash Kyle. We dealt with him and he took it like a man. Lets all be responsible.

hastantyo
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 15 years 4 months

Postby hastantyo » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:33 am

hhhmm, thank's for the info Silent1Unknown.
i hate kyle before, but now i can little respect him a good convertion for MM2.
and i understand with him.

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Postby matt1314 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:10 pm

Nice car choices for the traffic mod. :D

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 10 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:12 pm

Thanks to have posted this topic Silent1Unknwon, do official apologies and tell all the truth has been the best choice. :wink:
Yeah, this is a very bad thing that has happened in our team, and the fact is that I had some suspects that Kylej866 and Lolz566 were the same person...
Anyway Kyle has contributed a lot in making our team and we say thnks to him, but this strange and not needed behaviour from him is something very disappointing. Kyle has accepted to exit from our team after not telling us that he was cheating twice.

About what to do with the fake Lolz566 released cars here at MM2X, I would wait a bit and I want to see what have decided to do the other websites. I would keep them here changing the authors info...
Nice car choices for the traffic mod. :D
Yeah, that's an our projects, but aren't you interested to the bad news? :P
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 8 months

Postby matt1314 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:48 pm

Yeah, that's an our projects, but aren't you interested to the bad news? :P
Not really, what can I say about the bad news? :P

Toyzidro
MM2X Junior User
MM2X Junior User
Registered for: 18 years 1 month

Postby Toyzidro » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:48 pm

I think the cars should not be deleted from the MM2 websites, but change the authors of the cars and publish a note of this changes.

Can you give me the full authorship (scrath and conversion) of the respective cars?

Silent1Unknown
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User

Postby Silent1Unknown » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:14 pm

Madness Revived Team only put them in game.

Their true authors are mentioned in the 2nd paragraph. I also hotlinked the cars' names to their original presentation site except for the GT500. I'm sure you can find that one by searching a little more.