This is it

The end of the road for me

awalwang
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 17 years

This is it

Postby awalwang » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:46 am

Well, I joined MM2X in hopes of keeping it alive and staying with it forever. I did, int he beginning doing nothing but spamming, but eventually I learned to work as a team. Enough said, to the point. Life has become extremely tight on me. No, please do not think I have wasted time on "Pardus," I abandoned that endeavor a long time ago. No, it is high school that has caught up with me. Every morning, I wake up at 5:30 a.m every day to go to the rink and skate. After school, many activities keep me strangled until 7:00 p.m., even 9:00 p.m. on Mondays. Chatting anywhere online is almost nonexistent. Then I do homework for the rest of the night. With these sort of extreme time restraints, I have decided to do what I have never done: become inactive on MM2X. It is a decision that I have regretted making, but it seems with what is going on right now, I cannot stay here while managing the rest of my life. But I promise that I will come on whenever I am given the chance to, and check to see how everyone is doing. So Goodbye, everyone, and may MM2X live on!

Riva
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 20 years 1 month

Postby Riva » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:57 pm

It's comprehensible, I can only accept your decision and for sure you're welcome here.

Do the best in your real life.

matt1314
MM2X VIP Member
MM2X VIP Member
Registered for: 16 years 9 months

Postby matt1314 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:28 pm

Yeah, good luck with your school. I don't have a so hard school day and so much homework, I always try to make the biggest part of the homework in my school. If you have time, you could visit us here at MM2X on the weekend. So do the best for your life, of course. :)

Franch88
MM2X Admin
MM2X Admin
Registered for: 16 years 11 months
Italy

Postby Franch88 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:13 pm

It's pretty sad read some things. :| So much time for the school, especially seeing your wake up time. :o Probably in this year you've started an high grade school, I don't know. My school wan't never so hard.

Good luck in your life Albert, and anyway, it's nice that you're still thinking about MM2X and its community. :)
Fiat 500 = Italian motorization. Franch88, MM2 eXtreme forum and website Administrator.
|Franch88's MM2 Releases|

HummersRock
MM2X Super Active User
MM2X Super Active User
Registered for: 17 years 5 months

Postby HummersRock » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:06 pm

What kind of freaking school do you go to? You should be a complete genius if you do that much school. :P

You always were very busy though, so I guess it's not too surprising. Kinda sad hearing that you probably will be gone from all online things. Good luck to you though.

It doesn't look like the mm2 community will be around much longer anyway though. Mm2c seems to be getting less posts per day then mm2x
[url=https://bit.ly/znpgtp][color=deepskyblue]My MM2 Creations[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/o9c3][color=red]My MM2 Youtube[/color][/url] | [url=https://bit.ly/yfqjeq][color=green]My DeviantArt[/color][/url]

Tonywolfe121
MM2X Active User
MM2X Active User
Registered for: 16 years 10 months

Postby Tonywolfe121 » Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:08 pm

Bye buddy ill miss you :(